Big Nog and Fedor's BJJ is so overrated.

source.gif
thats ok. im a big machida fan.
but i could admit if someones really better than him
now go daydreaming and deny facts
jon jones is obviously the goat
thank u for admitting nog was outclassed by mir. fedor got strangled by werdum and got beat up by bf

When did anyone say Fedor had good BJJ? Strong sub defense doesn't automatically equal good at jitz

Maybe you will when you're a grown ass man yourself
so u think im lying ?
frank mir broke nogs shoulder
werdum chocked fedor
fedors armbar didnt exist when bigfoot pounded his head

seriously ? u dont think thats a fact? im lying ? omg
why would i be surprised

so u think im lying ?
frank mir broke nogs shoulder
werdum chocked fedor
fedors armbar didnt exist when bigfoot pounded his head

seriously ? u dont think thats a fact? im lying ? omg
why would i be surprised

Mir is better grappler than Nog, but he did beat Zombie version of him.

Fedor got subbed, but he was out of his prime and lost to pre USADA roid Werdum, TRT Bigfoot and Hendo.
He did beat Mir and a long list of other former UFC , Pride and other org champs.

Mir is better grappler than Nog, but he did beat Zombie version of him.

Fedor got subbed, but he was out of his prime and lost to pre USADA roid Werdum, TRT Bigfoot and Hendo.
He did beat Mir and a long list of other former UFC , Pride and other org champs.
they both where on the ground and mir broke his arm
u do realize he was fighting out of prime mir too with a bike accident?
or u just wanna ignore this shit

He was past his prime around 2009ish. Prime Fedor would smash today's HW divison
lol?
so fedo fanboys does have rights to claim where their favorite hereoes prime where
do u even try to think
maybe he fought better fighters thats why he looked like a b class fighter?

thank u for admitting nog was outclassed by mir. fedor got strangled by werdum and got beat up by bf
How does anything you just said have to do with the thread title and OP?

Honestly, if we're to believe Big Nog has overrated BJJ then Machida absolutely has very unremarkable grappling, given he got choked by both Jones and Rockhold and all.

frank mir and werdum already ended this hype about those super heroes they believe in
Thats a known FACT
idk how a full grown man with a full grown brain would still deny this
WTF? Nog beat Werdum. But that's not how it works. Or are you seriously debating Nog>Werdum>Fedor>Nog>Werdum... ad infinitum?

I just hear all these guys hyping up people for submitting BIg nog and Fedor, it's just funny to me.

i watched pride from day 1, those guys only submit american wrestlers like Coleman, randleman, hendo, lindland.

strikers like Hunt, semmy, cro cop or freak shows like bog sapp and hung man choi.

When they fought guys w legit BJJ like Ricco, Barrnett, Werdum or mir, they couldn't submit not one. Overrated BJJ

Fedor has zero BJJ. As in no-BJJ at all. Think about it.

Back