Big Nog and Fedor's BJJ is so overrated.

I just don't get how people believe fedor is the goat. He got subbed in his prime by Werdum and I'm pretty sure Werdum would submit him at any point in their careers. Also Werdum is nowhere near HW goat status let alone p4p all-time greatest.

Fedor's 3 fight losing streak in his prime(don't believe his fanboys) were all mostly the result of his flawed grappling. Obviously Werdum, Bigfoot clobbered him on the ground(while also outstriking him standing btw) and Hendo reversed him with a classic wrestling move which set Fedor up for the H-bomb.

“I was watching PRIDE from day one”.

Makes account 15 years later.

I totally believe you though, and yeah, Fedor and especially Nog are overrated on the ground.

You show you don't know what you are talking about when you describe Fedor's grappling by calling it BJJ.

Couple of weeks ago

facesitting_armbar_by_fatclubinc_dbkg613-fullview.jpg
Niiice

I liked how fearless Fedor was in Werdum's guard <{1-15}>

Your terrible JRE clip literally starts out with GSP saying he doesnt have evidence...keep digging that hole<Dany07>
Live by the sword die by the sword. It worked for years until then hey I'm glad fedor always went for it instead of trying to win by decision.

Couldn't sub Werdum or Mir = poor BJJ skills.

Ok TS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back