Big John McCarthy Wants Sanchez to Retire Before He Gets Killed

What should Diego do now?

• Total voters
It's funny coming from a guy who works for Bellator where they have people like Royce Gracie and Ken Shamrock recently fighting.

Inb4 Diego calls out Big John for a fight for his comment.

tenor.gif
At this rate, IF??!!

Diego is fighting in the wrong weight class. Simple as that. He needs to drop down to 155 and see how he does there.

I think the one saving grace of Diego training with Josh Fabia is I don't think he's doing much (if any) sparring, so he probably isn't taking as much damage in the lead up to his fights and that's where a lot of the damage happens anyway.

I also wonder if BJM thinks Roy Nelson, Rampage, Wanderlei and Mir should retire?

Thing is, even if Diego were to get "retired" by the UFC he'd most likely end up in Bellator or Bare Knuckle boxing. I don't think he would just stop fighting because the UFC didn't give him a fight.

Thing is, even if Diego were to get "retired" by the UFC he'd most likely end up in Bellator or Bare Knuckle boxing. I don't think he would just stop fighting because the UFC didn't give him a fight.
That's partly my point too - he's going to do it anyway, and nobody will stop him...

Dude has made a decision to leave it all in there, and we can either support him or cry about it, because changing his mind is impossible. And I never cry. I would melt.

Maybe Diego needs the money

Plus Leben is still fighting

Diego wants to die in there, let Diego die in there...

Dude doesn't know anything else, is brain damaged either way, and will inevitably go off the rails like Matt Hughes and BJ Penn when he loses the direction that fighting gives him, so let him do what he wants. I'd rather see him working and happy than retired and crazy.

I'm not big on asking fighters to retire, especially when they're 3-1 in their last 4 fights.

Let him bang bro.

As long as diego fights guys like mickey gall, he'd probably do ok...but if he fights anyone ranked in the top 20, he's going to lose.

He’s not retiring, but I’m not interested in watching him fight anymore. It’s just weird at this point.

If he's going to continue fighting.. don't put him against guys like perrrera. He should be fighting guys his own SIZE and AGE.

Give Diego Conor, he'll be forced to retire after. Problem solved.....

where the fuck is the "if he dies, he dies" option?

There’s 17 people in here I want to see bleed

Diego should retire...but he's not going to. All we can do is wish him the best.

He just need to fight at 155, why the hell is he fighting guys twice his size? His last fight was a reminder of hendricks vs costa at MW lol

Diego really hasn’t been the same
The difference between Diego and BJ is that Diego's recent fight record looks like this:

View attachment 731257

Whereas BJ's looks like this:

View attachment 731259

interesting comparison considering

1) The quality of opposition isn’t even close
2) Diego has not been the same since BJ opened that vagina on his forehead and took his soul

Back