News BIG DATSIK NEWS !!!

Yeah, the source is my eyes and comparing how LeBanner moves, reacts, and hits now at 47 versus in his heyday. How he "sounds" in interviews is irrelevant.

Are you trying to argue that LeBanner in his prime would have been knocked down and badly hurt by a lousy, 40 year-old obese bum like Datsik in his prime? Because that's insulting to LeBanner.
No. I'm not saying JLB is in his prime. Of course he does not have the same mobility and speed he had 25 years ago.

But you are talking out of your ass like he is punch drunk or something. And he is not. He looks better than most athletes at his age.

For a 47 years old he looks damn good and healthy.

You are just hating on a guy who prolongued his career and is doing what he loves at a very advanced age when most of his generation is retired. What the hell is your problem?

LeBanner deserves all the respect

Don’t want to see him hurt though so I hope he soon walks into the sunset as the legend he is

Don’t want to see him hurt though so I hope he soon walks into the sunset as the legend he is
Well, JLB has a MMA bout against super HW Chang Hee Kim, aka "The Korean Goblin Pumpkin" next month, but he should be fine.
Kim is fighting out of "GEEK Submission" and is 1-5 (and lost to Minowaman via Scarf Hold Armlock 10 years ago), so it should be OK.

Allez Jérôme, défonce le!

Datsik is pretty agile for a guy who weighs 150kg, Le Banner took some shots other washed up fighters would have no chance dealing with. I thought he looked good for a 46 (47 in a few days) year old man with over 100+ fights behind him, he's certainly in great shape.

Last edited:
Well, JLB has a MMA bout against super HW Chang Hee Kim, aka "The Korean Goblin Pumpkin" next month, but he should be fine.
Kim is fighting out of "GEEK Submission" and is 1-5 (and lost to Minowaman via Scarf Hold Armlock 10 years ago), so it should be OK.

Allez Jérôme, défonce le!
lol

No. I'm not saying JLB is in his prime. Of course he does not have the same mobility and speed he had 25 years ago.

But you are talking out of your ass like he is punch drunk or something. And he is not. He looks better than most athletes at his age.

No wonder you lost all your money gambling. You're a complete moron.

If you think Jerome LeBanner being knocked down and hurt by Datsik is looking "damn good and healthy", then you're a delusional nutter with no understanding of fighting. But we already knew that.

SalvadorAllende said:
You are just hating on a guy who prolongued his career and is doing what he loves at a very advanced age when most of his generation is retired. What the hell is your problem?

I'm the opposite of a "hater", you mouth-breathing Mongoloid.

I am someone who loves and respects the hell out of the awesome, legendary fighter JLB used to be 20 years ago, and hate the brain-damaged, embarrassing middle-aged man he is now.

You, however, would rather he continue to accrue brain damage and look increasingly shitty in the ring, even if it's getting beaten up against 40 year-old obese clowns like Datsik who windmill punches worse than anyone with 2 months of boxing training.

You clearly hate JBL and his legacy.

I am someone who loves and respects the hell out of the awesome, legendary fighter JLB used to be 20 years ago, and hate the brain-damaged, embarrassing middle-aged man he is now.
You don't understand the kind of person he is.
He is in no way forced to fight, he doesn't do it for fame or money, he has plenty of both. He just loves to fight and doesn't give a shit about looking bad and old. And he is very aware of his abilities.

I was listening to interviews and he sounds pretty articulate.
Do you understand french or have some sort of source about him slurring or having CTE induced type of behaviours?

Indeed,I just watched 2 interviews in French (I'm fluent) of JLB from earlier this year on youtube, including one that is like 20 min long, and he sounds perfectly fine.
He says that it's not a money issue, but that he wasn't happy about the way he retired from kickboxing in 2015, after beating UFC's Karl Roberson by decision. and when he had a MMA bout in Japan in 2017 for Rizin, the japanese fans made him want to compete agai at whatever level he can.

Says that he was very impressed by Mark Hunt's UFC run, but that he himself is too old to compete there, and a bunch of other stuff.
In short, he's fine. No brain damage, but he's older, slower, doesn't recover as fast... it's age.

In short, he's fine. No brain damage, but he's older, slower, doesn't recover as fast... it's age.
That said, he has many years of hard training, gruesome fights with heavy drinking, partying, and use of sleeping tablets (probably other stuff too). He's living an intense, probably shortened life.

Yeah, nobody wants to test Datsik's D1 level rassling.

I'd have rather watched an MMA bout between Datsik and LeBanner. His D1 or Z1 level of wrestling would probably have been better than LeBanner's childhood judo and evened up the fight a bit.

No wonder you lost all your money gambling. You're a complete moron.

If you think Jerome LeBanner being knocked down and hurt by Datsik is looking "damn good and healthy", then you're a delusional nutter with no understanding of fighting. But we already knew that.
I didn't lost my money gambling. My record is up there and I had a solid run. I left the forum because I had to stop betting altogether because my fucking government blocked all online gambling and betting sites don't take money from Argentina.
So there you got.

I remember you being an annoying piece of shit in the Betting forum.

Welcome to my ignore list. Fuck you.

That said, he has many years of hard training, gruesome fights with heavy drinking, partying, and use of sleeping tablets (probably other stuff too). He's living an intense, probably shortened life.
Yeah, but he is living life the way he wants. He could chose that or be a fucking loser like this PaulVarelans shitposter.

Indeed,I just watched 2 interviews in French (I'm fluent) of JLB from earlier this year on youtube, including one that is like 20 min long, and he sounds perfectly fine.
He says that it's not a money issue, but that he wasn't happy about the way he retired from kickboxing in 2015, after beating UFC's Karl Roberson by decision. and when he had a MMA bout in Japan in 2017 for Rizin, the japanese fans made him want to compete agai at whatever level he can.

Says that he was very impressed by Mark Hunt's UFC run, but that he himself is too old to compete there, and a bunch of other stuff.
Thanks for the info buddy.

just watched jlb-datsik...

gotta say, it was actually a lot better than i expected. and i had to chuckle at the sportsmanship from datsik. not used to seeing that...

Happy for LeBanner. And to say that the commentary was biased is an understatement - those commentators could not get Datsik’s sweaty nutsack out of their mouths.

You don't understand the kind of person he is.
He is in no way forced to fight, he doesn't do it for fame or money, he has plenty of both. He just loves to fight and doesn't give a shit about looking bad and old. And he is very aware of his abilities.

Sure, I get it. Fighting is the only thing LeBanner has ever known, or likely been good at.

But as humbling and painful as it is, all of us have to accept aging and one's mortality, in this case not for his life overall, but at least his kickboxing career.

There are still many ways LeBanner can stay involved in kickboxing without receiving more head trauma and embarassing himself in the ring.

I didn't lost my money gambling. My record is up there and I had a solid run. I left the forum because I had to stop betting altogether because my fucking government blocked all online gambling and betting sites don't take money from Argentina.
So there you got.

Is that why you kept crying about how much money you lost after every event? "Solid run" indeed.

SalvadorAllende said:
I remember you being an annoying piece of shit in the Betting forum.

Is that why you repeatedly liked my posts and sucked up to me? You're not only a mouth-breaing moron, you're also a pathetic loser.

Back