News BIG DATSIK NEWS !!!

Who's embarrassed ? He certainly isn't, I thought he looked okay for a guy who's approaching he's 50's with over 100 fights. He made a much younger 150kg brawler whither in pain.

"Much younger" is in this case...4 years younger.

Do you LeBanner sycophants that encourage him to keep embarrassing and hurting himself against fat, garbage bums even think before making these increasingly desperate arguments?

"Much younger" is in this case...4 years younger.

Do you LeBanner sycophants that encourage him to keep embarrassing and hurting himself against fat, garbage bums even think before making these increasingly desperate arguments?

Sorry I thought he was a bit younger than like late 30's, but yeah again who's embarrassed ? It was an evenly matched bout, he isn't pretending to be something he isn't. Don't know why you're so riled up about something someone else wants to do.

Sorry I thought he was a bit younger than like late 30's, but yeah again who's embarrassed ? It was an evenly matched bout, he isn't pretending to be something he isn't. Don't know why you're so riled up about something someone else wants to do.

Do you realize how terrible Datsik is as a fighter? Random teenagers who have been training boxing for 6 months and possess no natural talent strike better than he is.

And this obese, 42 year-old oaf had LeBanner knocked down, badly hurt, and would have had him freaking knocked out if his cardio wasn't such shit.

LeBanner in his prime kills Datsik in 20 seconds.

I guess we now know the people who encouraged 48 year-old, severely brain-damaged Chuck Liddell to make a comeback, though.

Back