News BIG DATSIK NEWS !!!

manboy<3

Pathetic hater,MEGA shill
Banned
Reaction score
Datsik is going to face Jerome Le Banner tomorrow..

The match will be 3 rounds and will include elements from all the deadly striking martial arts (Mixed Martial arts). No Sissy elements are allowed - Prolonged Grabbing and Decisions will be forbidden - The winner will be decided by Knockout only (if a draw, extra round and decided on knockdowns)

Both guys weighed in today so this is going down for real

PROMOTION: THA rules combat

Vyacheslav-Datsik.png

Jerome-Le-Banner.png

Last edited:
Datsik just fought two dudes recently. At the same time. It's a lot like his time in prison, I'd imagine.

Holy shit.

Jerome is 12 days away from turning 47 and this is his 4th fight this year. What a fucking legend.

JLB via KO. He still packs a punch.

Datsik just fought two dudes recently. At the same time. It's a lot like his time in prison, I'd imagine.

Eastern Europe prison? Holy shit.

BTW.. that has to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen. The skinny dude didn't have a clue on how to throw a punch or defend one. The way he got knocked out was scary.

Hopefully JLB has enough left in the tank to brutally KO Datsik.

I was going to ask who the hell sanctioned this, but I guess "Russia" should have been obvious.

Wtf... Le Banner is a mad man, 47, training like a maniac, fighting 4 times a year... just because he likes it.
He spars with Ciryl Gane atm, so he should be sharp enough.

thank god it's not. there is no way this shit will be televised.

Трансляцию турнира будут вести телеканалы Матч! Боец и FightBox HD, начало эфира в 18:00 по московскому времени.

Трансляцию турнира будут вести телеканалы Матч! Боец и FightBox HD, начало эфира в 18:00 по московскому времени.
well FightBox HD is not really a tv channel and not really russian, but as for Матч... damn, that's low even for them. but it's listed as "TNA tournament finals" in a program so there is still some hope it's finals only and a swear it wasn't there yesterday.
anyway i stand corrected and ashamed (for them).

Ah, the old Bas Rutten special. When Datsik landed that rolling thunder kick, I nearly jumped out of my seat.

Back