Big Country KO Discussion (merged threads)

Mitrione actually looked decent until he got clipped too. Another win for Big Country, curious as to what's next for him.

Ya his offensive trying looked good but his defensive was terrible. Roy knew it to and kept tagging him. Good KO.

Good for Nelson, but can't Meat Hard get some love?

meathead is a d-bag he completely disrespected tito and called him a nobody, ducked cormier, and acts like a complete tool glad he got cracked.

Damnit Meathead!!!

Was looking good before he decided to trade with Roy smh. He got cracked lol. Oh well at least he took it on short notice. Cannot be mad at him for that...

Mitrione was smiling and seemed relieved - almost happy lose. Pfftretender.

damn!
Mitrione did good until he lost his mouthpiece

he would've tried to grab his leg instead of full defending his teeth and jaw

Mouthguards are there to protect your teeth and tongue, not magically cushion your nugget, lol.

you realize a fighter can have his jaw broken very easily without a mouth guard right?

no they're not just for protecting teeth and tongue

My dad made the comment "Sure, he can look like that and be a professorial athlete. I look like that and my doc tells me I need to get my shit together or get diabetes and a heart attack at once."

And my dad does have that build. Big and strong and yes, fat as well. Roy proves you don't need the 6 pack beach body to be in peak condition.

I love everything about big country. Don't give a shit attitude with that skill set

Back