Big Country KO Discussion (merged threads)

Big Country sending the fans home happy.

Lol, can't wait to fight JDS or Cain. Your fight wasn't THAT good Roy, you ate some punishment from someone who, while improving, is much less accomplished than those guys. Baby steps good sir, prep for the loser of Bigfoot/Reem

Saw improvement in Mittrione. Reaffirmed why it's a bad idea to stand in front of Roy. I think he could have possibly finished him if he had stuck and moved. Not trying to play armchair QB but just my $0.02.

Congrats to Roy. Hope to see both fight again soon.

What? No. Roy is a ground fighter first, and a technical striker. Tank just threw crazy haymakers.

Not saying I agree with the comparsion but Tank was more than just haymakers. He had decent boxing and a background in wrestling.

What the fuck Herb DEan waiting on with that mouth piece? Goddamn dude.

He didn't want to break up the fight since they were going at in close range. If he broke up the fight just to give Meathead his mouthpiece fight could of had a different result.

I've come to hate Roy, such an annoying personality, but you can't deny those skills, too bad he doesn't take it seriously enough, so much potential.

Nice KO!

Exactly...I won't ever be a fan.

Without Vcash you nothing..........NOTHING! Might as well commit e-suicide.

Silence neophyte! You must spend more time in Sherdog dojo to learn true meaning of Vlife.

Saw improvement in Mittrione. Reaffirmed why it's a bad idea to stand in front of Roy. I think he could have possibly finished him if he had stuck and moved. Not trying to play armchair QB but just my $0.02.

Congrats to Roy. Hope to see both fight again soon.

completely agree with you post

Good to see he knows where he is striking. Add some footwork,angling and more precision and he will be a force in respect to boxing. I don't like the fact he comes straight in and stands in front of his opponent when his opponent strikes.

Chalk another one up for the fattys!! Get your celebratory jiggle on peeps!

And my dad does have that build. Big and strong and yes, fat as well. Roy proves you don't need the 6 pack beach body to be in peak condition.

Eh, I disagree. Roy is a good figher inspite of his obesity. He's be even better if he trained harder.

So your saying a professional fighter doesn't train properly? Why because he has some stomach? Did chuck train properly, or what about fedor?

you compare fedor and chuck to roy? lol

What the fuck Herb DEan waiting on with that mouth piece? Goddamn dude.

Yeah when I saw that I started screaming... Thought maybe the lack of mouthpiece helped the ko along. Meathead didn't complain, guess I can't either then.

Back