Big Brother 15 Thread v2: Sheeples Edition

Here is another Spoiler site poll (completely different site) for "Who do you want to win Big Brother?"

Elissa 24.99% (1946 votes)
McCrae 18.7% (1456 votes)
Helen 17.93% (1396 votes)
Jessie 17.6% (1371 votes)
Aaryn 6.9% (537 votes)
Andy 5.52% (430 votes)
Spencer 4.04% (315 votes)
Amanda 3.39% (264 votes)
Gina Marie 1% (73 votes)

This furthers my point that Amanda is hated and not the same as Rachel/Brendon. She doesn't have fans but she has a lot of people who hate her. Rachel and Brendon had a lot of fans and a lot of people who hated them.

joker updates?

I completely agree on your assessment of GM. I also agree that she's very likely actually racist whereas Aaryn is ignorant/sheltered/narcissistic.

But she's too old for me to feel sorry for her. At that age, you either accept that you're simple and know that smarts isn't everything, or you take it upon yourself to get educated. Jessie was going to Howard for Bible lessons. There's a college professor in the house. If GM really wanted to learn, there's nothing stopping her but her ego.

Aaryn is gonna be [a more attractive] GM in 15 years if she doesn't treat this as a learning opportunity.

I guess so. I just feel bad when I see people like that. Some people just aren't smart and they learn slow. I've seen friends with learning disabilities carry that weight pretty bad and let it hurt them a lot on the inside. I just see the same thing with GM and think that around the right people, the racism could be fixed. She likely grew up to get these habits and is clueless how serious they are.

I completely agree on your assessment of GM. I also agree that she's very likely actually racist whereas Aaryn is ignorant/sheltered/narcissistic.

But she's too old for me to feel sorry for her. At that age, you either accept that you're simple and know that smarts isn't everything, or you take it upon yourself to get educated. Jessie was going to Howard for Bible lessons. There's a college professor in the house. If GM really wanted to learn, there's nothing stopping her but her ego.

Aaryn is gonna be [a more attractive] GM in 15 years if she doesn't treat this as a learning opportunity.

re: the bolded... is that actually a useful distinction? Both of them are ignorant for saying racist things.

I thought the arguments between Candice and GM on Thursday's show, while entertaining, reflected pretty poorly on both.

A ton of the viewers of big brother are stay at home moms with half a brain. I'll never understand why Rachel has a fanbase but she does. It got her and Brendon on two season of BB and the Amazing Race.

Elissa actually hardly cares about this game. At the beginning, when she was put up on the block, she was okay with going home week 1 and people really questioned whether she would stay long. Helen had to constantly try to motivate her to keep her playing. If MVP wasn't in this game and people didn't even know Elissa was Rachel's sister, I think she would've left the game early by simply not caring.

And yea, her lips from surgery are disgusting. I admire how well she stays in shape with yoga but thats about it.

It just seems so strange to me.

I always took those yoga freaks as people who do it a more natural way, but instead she's got a pair of bolt ons and joker lips.

I also don't understand how rachel had fans tbh, she was terrible to everybody, and watching her make out and be obnoxious with brendon was just revolting.

Kind of surprised her fans don't hop on Amanda, who i don't find nearly as bad.

How can anybody actually want elissa to win?

She seems like such a brainless bimbo, just walking around doing yoga while her mass amounts of plastic surgery seem to look worse every day.

The only thing she has done in this game is be related to Rachel and be Helen's sidekick.

I agree. What has she done? Nothing, and her personality is bland. If they are voting because of her annoying, dumbass sister then what does that say? A bunch of obese women are watching and voting.

I agree. What has she done? Nothing, and her personality is bland. If they are voting because of her annoying, dumbass sister then what does that say? A bunch of obese women are watching and voting.

it's that damn american idol audience.

I want McCrae or Andy to win, or Judd if he gets voted back into the house. If someone manages to break up Amanda and McCrae I'd probably cheer for them just for making a big move.

Andy? He's such a stupid weasel that you can't trust and he hasn't done much other than ride people's bags.

McCrae has more sense than I ever would have thought given his looks and job choice. Too bad he's with that wretch Amanda.

Helen is smart and plays hard, very phony in her platitudes but she does try to manage people.

Jessie is insecure and doesn't play hard at all, she just gets by, but I like her for all the shit she took from Amanda. If she could win a competition (not one handed to her) then she would go way up. People really like her I guess if you look at those poles.

Aaryn is not bad and has turned her fortunes around. She actually thinks about things to an extent. Don't care what she said in the past.

GM is beyond ridiculous. Her and Spencer are huge wastes of space.

Elissa is gimmick. She never should have made it passed week one.

I guess so. I just feel bad when I see people like that. Some people just aren't smart and they learn slow. I've seen friends with learning disabilities carry that weight pretty bad and let it hurt them a lot on the inside. I just see the same thing with GM and think that around the right people, the racism could be fixed. She likely grew up to get these habits and is clueless how serious they are.

I see where you're coming from. I'll just agree to disagree. I haven't seen her be apologetic or upset about her ignorance, but imagine it could soften my heart.

re: the bolded... is that actually a useful distinction? Both of them are ignorant for saying racist things.

I thought the arguments between Candice and GM on Thursday's show, while entertaining, reflected pretty poorly on both.

I think it's a worthwhile distinction to make. GM's racism strikes me as the "I'm not racist, I've just seen a lot of people and I know that some stereotypes are true" type. Where it's deliberate and she genuinely believes some of her racist things because that's what she's experienced (and refused to apply critical thinking to). Aaryn's racism seems more childish, things that she heard said in her community or jokes that she thinks are perhaps racial but not racist.

You're right about Candice. That girl/woman is a complete fool and I'm glad Howard was in the house to show variety amongst black people. If Candice was the only representative of the black community in the house, I'd almost be understand some of the racist insults against her. She's as delusional as GM and as childish as Aaryn. Luckily, she's not as intelligent as Amanda or she would've terrorized that house with impunity.

Andy? He's such a stupid weasel that you can't trust and he hasn't done much other than ride people's bags.

Andy has stayed true to McAm the entire game. After that, he tries to protect Helen but his true allegiance has been McAm and he has never turned on them,

I agree, Andy has been very loyal to McAm and seems to be playing a great social game. If he can win few things down the home stretch I don't see why he doesn't deserve to win. If people are dumb enough to tell him info that helps his alliance then too bad for them.

Andy has stayed true to McAm the entire game. After that, he tries to protect Helen but his true allegiance has been McAm and he has never turned on them,

Who hasn't been loyal to them?

I guess I just find him very odd, creepy.

Who hasn't been loyal to them?

I guess I just find him very odd, creepy.

Helen and Elissa have talked about backdooring Amanda, Jessie has also. Aaryn and GM have talked about going after McAm.

Judd and Andy I think were the only people who were really seeing going to the final four all together. Aaryn might be thinking that two but I think she is leaving her options open.

Andy is in a good spot because he is good with McAm (his true alliance) and Helen so next week, if one of them gets HOH and finally goes after the other, Andy can just sit back and get no blood on his hands for it.

Looks like Andy wants to keep McCrae, Amanda, Helen and Aaryn. Guessing he wants to take Aaryn to the end.

Looks like Andy wants to keep McCrae, Amanda, Helen and Aaryn. Guessing he wants to take Aaryn to the end.

I'm not sure about his end game but I think he is hoping Helen, Amanda and McCrae all take each other out and he is essentially left sitting beside Spencer, Elissa, Aaryn or Gina Marie while having the jury stacked in his favor.

Aaryn also seems to understand that they should let Helen/Elissa and Amanda/McCrae fight each other and stay out of it in the coming weeks.

I really think next week McCrae, Amanda, Elissa or Helen will be going home I could be wrong, but I think Aaryn will throw the comp, leaving only Spencer (who said if he gets HOH, he is fine with making a big move) or Gina Marie to possibly make it another boring week.

so long Jessie. Whormanda wants you out because you are a threat to nominate her. Your thick thighs, fine ass and perky nipples will be missed....until next year when another cute girl comes in for the new season.

Andy McCrae and Amanda made another final four with Helen also now. I think the target has switched to Elissa for next week but Helen might still be looking to backdoor Amanda.

Either way, McAm and Andy have final fours with Aaryn and Helen now.

The DR confirms Aaryn wasn't even set on the Judd thing. I thought it didn't make sense since Judd was closest to her next to GM and maybe Amanda.

Its weird Judd knew the heat on him came from the MVP conspiracy and yet he was pissed at Helen/Elissa at the end. In a way, Amanda did okay that week because she still might have Judd's vote at the end pending who is beside her despite her completely backstabbing her.

Back