Big Brother 15 Thread v2: Sheeples Edition

If you believe that production is trying to help Amanda win then "America" (i.e. production via staged vote) might vote her back in. I can't see that actually happening because if it ever got leaked that people were spending money on texts voting on something that is rigged it would be a huge black mark on the show.

That said, it would be awesome if Amanda got Kaysar'ed i.e. voted back in and back out almost immediately.

Explain to me how bringing back Judd or Candace helps Amanda?
Also, three noms was always going to go down eventually and it made sense it happened in a double eviction.

I should have clarified, this particular twist is introduced in the event that Amanda gets voted out of the game, and becomes eligible for re-entry

The Brendon comparison is hilarious. Are you implying McCrae will come back if he leaves or what? Elissa is the only person you could argue the producers have helped in the game and it hasn't been much other than the initial MVP's

I'm saying so because Brendan came off as incredibly unlikeable in that season and it was awful convenient that he somehow managed to get America's vote to rejoin the game, just when Rachel became a target. Fortunately for the producers they had an idiot like Lawon who volunteered to go up on the block which is by far the dumbest fucking thing I have ever seen on this show.

ALSO that was the same season where Pandoras box was introduced out of nowhere which conveniently made everyone pairs again, and surprise surprise Rachel and Jordan were a pair and thus easy to save from nominations.

The producers obviously favor contestants is all I'm saying,

America would never vote Amanda back in. She isn't like Rachel. Rachel had a huge fanbase and a lot of haters also. Amanda only has haters.

in any case, did you believe America wanted Brendan back in the game back in season 13?

Because regardless of how douchey/annoying/unlikeable he was in that season, he STILL got "voted" back in.

And consequently undid all the shenanigans Danielle had started when she went against the vet's to get out Brendan and turn the tide for the newbies. It was complete BS and such blatant rigging that there is no doubt in my mind that producers just made up some percentage and said "yah I think America will believe that many people voted for him! besides we need to get Danielle out shes about to take out our ratings! (Rachel)"

Haven't read anything today so forgive me.

Did Aaryn catch shit for blindsiding Judd and has she given a reason for it? It came out of nowhere for a lot of people especially the way she ran Jessie down over and over leading up to last night. You would have thought Jessie was gone not Judd. It was a cool move though. It made things interesting at least for the time being. Too bad it wasn't insect boy Andy. I watch BBAD most nights so that's where I get most of my insight from but it's only 2hrs.

I guess she won't get heat for it because they all unanimously agreed to vote Judd out.

Evel Dick is a dick. He was saying CBS won't let anyone evicted do an interview with him because he talks too much about production. If they are preventing people from talking to him maybe, just maybe, it's because he burned them by leaving the house for unknown "personal" reasons that time.

Haven't read anything today so forgive me.

Did Aaryn catch shit for blindsiding Judd and has she given a reason for it? It came out of nowhere for a lot of people especially the way she ran Jessie down over and over leading up to last night. You would have thought Jessie was gone not Judd. It was a cool move though. It made things interesting at least for the time being. Too bad it wasn't insect boy Andy. I watch BBAD most nights so that's where I get most of my insight from but it's only 2hrs.

I guess she won't get heat for it because they all unanimously agreed to vote Judd out.

Evel Dick is a dick. He was saying CBS won't let anyone evicted do an interview with him because he talks too much about production. If they are preventing people from talking to him maybe, just maybe, it's because he burned them by leaving the house for unknown "personal" reasons that time.

Apparently Amanda's alliance decided that if this week was a double eviction and they had the chance they would blindside Judd. I think they thought he was getting too close to Aaryn and Jesse and the final nail in the coffin was that Amanda thought he was MVP and nominating her.

Aaryn won't face any heat because Amanda's alliance wanted that move and the others (Jessie, Spencer, GM) should just be happy it wasn't them.

BB Australia is awesome.

Wow I thought Aaryan was making a bold move but I guess not.

Sadly Jessie is next unless she can pull a miracle out of her hat.

By hat I mean anus.

Brenden getting back into the house was the biggest fix in BB history. That was so blatant I stopped watching until the finale.

Same here

in any case, did you believe America wanted Brendan back in the game back in season 13?

Because regardless of how douchey/annoying/unlikeable he was in that season, he STILL got "voted" back in.

And consequently undid all the shenanigans Danielle had started when she went against the vet's to get out Brendan and turn the tide for the newbies. It was complete BS and such blatant rigging that there is no doubt in my mind that producers just made up some percentage and said "yah I think America will believe that many people voted for him! besides we need to get Danielle out shes about to take out our ratings! (Rachel)"

Rachel and Brendon, like I mentioned earlier, have a fanbase. The way the vote was set up, is you voted out of the four people who left the house who you wanted back in. 3 of the HG's were anti-Rachel/Brendon votes so they all got split, making it fairly easy for Brendon to win the vote.

Before the voting results even happened, we were saying on here how it was going to be Brendon. If you use common sense, you can figure out why he got it.

I should have clarified, this particular twist is introduced in the event that Amanda gets voted out of the game, and becomes eligible for re-entry

I'm saying so because Brendan came off as incredibly unlikeable in that season and it was awful convenient that he somehow managed to get America's vote to rejoin the game, just when Rachel became a target. Fortunately for the producers they had an idiot like Lawon who volunteered to go up on the block which is by far the dumbest fucking thing I have ever seen on this show.

ALSO that was the same season where Pandoras box was introduced out of nowhere which conveniently made everyone pairs again, and surprise surprise Rachel and Jordan were a pair and thus easy to save from nominations.

The producers obviously favor contestants is all I'm saying,

Did you read my posts at all? I mentioned that pandoria's box being BS.

However, you are oblivious to the fanbase Big Brother has and how voting dynamics work. The Brendon vote makes a ton of sense because he was a returning player with fans whether you believe that or not. He also got Jeff and Jordan fan's votes because they were in an alliance with him and Rachel. Hardly anyone knew or really liked the newbies in that season and even if you did, your vote got split amoungst the three of them.

Can you really not understand how that vote worked? It wasn't rigged. It was setup so the probability of Brendon coming back was all but guaranteed

Also, if you use any spoiler sites, they have their own polls up each week of who do you want to win or who do you want to go home and it's really obvious if you look at the results that Rachel has a ton of fans. It's the reason why Elissa got MVP 3 weeks in a row and if you go by the spoiler sites, the real vote likely wasn't even close between other HG's. If you also go by the spoiler sites, Amanda literally has no fans. Whenever there is a pool of who you want to win, she is always dead last or ahead of Gina Marie....

I don't know why Helen thinks Andy is closer to her than Amanda. It should be obvious by this point he won't be getting rid of Amanda or McCrae. Likewise he wants to keep Helen. I think ultimately that is his goal for the final 4.

Spencer needs to leverage McRae's growing distrust of Amanda to flip the house.

Spencer needs to leverage McRae's growing distrust of Amanda to flip the house.

He will never go against Amanda. He's playing Spencer for the most part. The only ones who could get Andy or McCrae to turn on Amanda are each other.

I give up on BB US. BB Australia is very different, but SO MUCH more compelling.

Back