Big Brother 15 Thread v2: Sheeples Edition

Why was Judd voted out? Did Amanda persuade the whole house to evict him since she thought he was MVP?

Why was Judd voted out? Did Amanda persuade the whole house to evict him since she thought he was MVP?

Helen and Amanda must have decided to get Judd out. They were convinced he was MVP and then obviously McCrae and Andy got on board. Helen then told Aaryn about it.

That and also Goof Troop was worried he was getting closer to Aaryn and Jessie. Helen and Elissa were on board for doing it too. Goof troop made a deal with Aaryn to evict Judd and bring her into their final four.

Helen has said like 100 times now in the past week that BB needs to make 1st place for a million dollars. Idk why she is talking about it so much like it wil go up if everyone wants it.

For anyone interested, there is a poll on the spoiler site for "Who is your favorite player left?"

Results
Noone- 26.97%
Elissa- 24.5%
Jessie 13.27%
McCrae 11.8&
Helen 5.27%
Aaryn 4.4%
Spencer 3.8%
Amanda 3.6%
Andy 3.53%
Gina Marie .44%

There is also another option they always put up of the site makers name which got 2.4% (more than Gina Marie...)

Helen also said she wants to try out for Miss America or Miss Universe....

This is one of the worst casts in recent memory.

For anyone interested, there is a poll on the spoiler site for "Who is your favorite player left?"

Results
Noone- 26.97%
Elissa- 24.5%
Jessie 13.27%
McCrae 11.8&
Helen 5.27%
Aaryn 4.4%
Spencer 3.8%
Amanda 3.6%
Andy 3.53%
Gina Marie .44%

There is also another option they always put up of the site makers name which got 2.4% (more than Gina Marie...)

What's the source of that? Pretty telling that the second highest vote getter has half as many votes as noone. Not really surprised that Elissa is number one. I expect her to win fan favorite if she's only the jury which says a lot since she's barely been on the show since she stopped winning MVP.

What's the source of that? Pretty telling that the second highest vote getter has half as many votes as noone. Not really surprised that Elissa is number one. I expect her to win fan favorite if she's only the jury which says a lot since she's barely been on the show since she stopped winning MVP.

I can't link the site cause it has questionable material. If you google Big Brother 15 Spoilers, it's one of the top results.

The only thing I'm surprised at is Jessie at 2nd highest for a HG. I think Spencer had a surge the week he argued with Amanda and that's why Jessie is so high now.

Here is another Spoiler site poll (completely different site) for "Who do you want to win Big Brother?"

Elissa 24.99% (1946 votes)
McCrae 18.7% (1456 votes)
Helen 17.93% (1396 votes)
Jessie 17.6% (1371 votes)
Aaryn 6.9% (537 votes)
Andy 5.52% (430 votes)
Spencer 4.04% (315 votes)
Amanda 3.39% (264 votes)
Gina Marie 1% (73 votes)

This furthers my point that Amanda is hated and not the same as Rachel/Brendon. She doesn't have fans but she has a lot of people who hate her. Rachel and Brendon had a lot of fans and a lot of people who hated them.

I can't link the site cause it has questionable material. If you google Big Brother 15 Spoilers, it's one of the top results.

The only thing I'm surprised at is Jessie at 2nd highest for a HG. I think Spencer had a surge the week he argued with Amanda and that's why Jessie is so high now.

I'm pretty sure that most of Jessie's fan are people that are tired of watching all the other players enable Amanda and they think that if she ever stopped sucking at competitions and won an HOH she'd put Amanda and McCrae up. She is pretty great on the feeds if you mute the audio.

There's a guy on BB Australia that has a legitimate fear of bananas.

How can anybody actually want elissa to win?

She seems like such a brainless bimbo, just walking around doing yoga while her mass amounts of plastic surgery seem to look worse every day.

The only thing she has done in this game is be related to Rachel and be Helen's sidekick.

Elissa is basically part of the furniture at this point. The only time she appeared to be involved in anything was when she was MVP and that wasn't even because of her own gameplay.

I want McCrae or Andy to win, or Judd if he gets voted back into the house. If someone manages to break up Amanda and McCrae I'd probably cheer for them just for making a big move.

How can anybody actually want elissa to win?

She seems like such a brainless bimbo, just walking around doing yoga while her mass amounts of plastic surgery seem to look worse every day.

The only thing she has done in this game is be related to Rachel and be Helen's sidekick.

A ton of the viewers of big brother are stay at home moms with half a brain. I'll never understand why Rachel has a fanbase but she does. It got her and Brendon on two season of BB and the Amazing Race.

Elissa actually hardly cares about this game. At the beginning, when she was put up on the block, she was okay with going home week 1 and people really questioned whether she would stay long. Helen had to constantly try to motivate her to keep her playing. If MVP wasn't in this game and people didn't even know Elissa was Rachel's sister, I think she would've left the game early by simply not caring.

And yea, her lips from surgery are disgusting. I admire how well she stays in shape with yoga but thats about it.

Elissa is basically part of the furniture at this point. The only time she appeared to be involved in anything was when she was MVP and that wasn't even because of her own gameplay.

I want McCrae or Andy to win, or Judd if he gets voted back into the house. If someone manages to break up Amanda and McCrae I'd probably cheer for them just for making a big move.

I'm kinda confused because McAm were saying they would keep Helen over Elissa but then they also said taking Elissa to the end would guarantee you the game. I don't understand their thinking here at all. Amanda also was wanting Helen backdoored this week but McCrae talked her down and made her promise to not bother Andy about that (Andy would never backdoor Helen on his HOH).

They really need to figure out that getting rid of Helen is the better choice of the two. Elissa makes enemies by constantly not liking people. She hates Spencer and Aaryn and would likely go after them if she won HOH and Helen wasn't there to make her think more strategically.

Why all the GM hate? My opinion on her has turned completely based on two acts.

1. Breaking a cup over her own head after winning HOH.
2. Her comeback when Candace made fun of her for living with her mom at 33:

"Yeah well... at least my mom actually likes me unlike yours!"

Why all the GM hate? My opinion on her has turned completely based on two acts.

1. Breaking a cup over her own head after winning HOH.
2. Her comeback when Candace made fun of her for living with her mom at 33:

"Yeah well... at least my mom actually likes me unlike yours!"

I no longer really have a problem with Aaryn and Gina Marie.

Aaryn has tried continually to apologize to Candace and Howard but Candace wouldn't take it.

Gina Marie is really uneducated and I think she might truly be a racist. She's like a kid though where you pity her more than get upset with her at doing such ignorant and dumb stuff like that.

GM was writing a blog for cbs.com when she was HOH and realized how bad the spelling and sentences were. She broke down crying over how bad thing was and it likely was a build up of being made fun of for all the times she makes up words that don't exist. She just seems like a really simple minded girl that isn't too bright and it deep down gets to her.

I no longer really have a problem with Aaryn and Gina Marie.

Aaryn has tried continually to apologize to Candace and Howard but Candace wouldn't take it.

Gina Marie is really uneducated and I think she might truly be a racist. She's like a kid though where you pity her more than get upset with her at doing such ignorant and dumb stuff like that.

GM was writing a blog for cbs.com when she was HOH and realized how bad the spelling and sentences were. She broke down crying over how bad thing was and it likely was a build up of being made fun of for all the times she makes up words that don't exist. She just seems like a really simple minded girl that isn't too bright and it deep down gets to her.

I completely agree on your assessment of GM. I also agree that she's very likely actually racist whereas Aaryn is ignorant/sheltered/narcissistic.

But she's too old for me to feel sorry for her. At that age, you either accept that you're simple and know that smarts isn't everything, or you take it upon yourself to get educated. Jessie was going to Howard for Bible lessons. There's a college professor in the house. If GM really wanted to learn, there's nothing stopping her but her ego.

Aaryn is gonna be [a more attractive] GM in 15 years if she doesn't treat this as a learning opportunity.

Back