Big Ben is a replacement fighter in JDS vs Ben Rothewell in UFC Zagreb.

Ben will stand right in front of JDS and that will be his undoing, he will get knocked out.

That makes sense. I would still like to see JDS vs Browne at some point.

I'm rooting for Ben on this one, I think it's a bit of a slap in the face but after I heard the interview and how Ben is taking it I'm alright with this fight.

I'm rooting for Ben on this one, I think it's a bit of a slap in the face but after I heard the interview and how Ben is taking it I'm alright with this fight.

It's a slap in the face to be an injury replacement against a higher ranked opponent, who's a former champ?

Some of you are so sensitive you probably cry after killing a mosquito

It's a slap in the face to be an injury replacement against a higher ranked opponent, who's a former champ?

Some of you are so sensitive you probably cry after killing a mosquito

Rankings don't mean anything. A lot of the time they're totally arbitrary.

JDS is 2 out of his last 5, Stipe is 4 out of his last 5 and Ben is 4 out of his last 5.

Rankings don't mean anything. A lot of the time they're totally arbitrary.

JDS is 2 out of his last 5, Stipe is 4 out of his last 5 and Ben is 4 out of his last 5.

I don't care about any of that. How is this a slap in the face? That's the dumbest shit ever.

It's going to be hilarious when JDS absolutely torches Rothwell and people act like they knew it would happen.

I don't care about any of that. How is this a slap in the face? That's the dumbest shit ever.

It's going to be hilarious when JDS absolutely torches Rothwell and people act like they knew it would happen.
To give a fighter who is on a 4 fight win streak (and many people think should contend for the title) a fighter who has lost 2 of his last 3 is a slight.

Really, this is the dumbest shit ever? I want to live in your world.

To give a fighter who is on a 4 fight win streak (and many people think should contend for the title) a fighter who has lost 2 of his last 3 is a slight.

Really, this is the dumbest shit ever? I want to live in your world.

He's an injury replacement for the 13th time. Ufc even told him that there was no need for him to fight JDS.

Lol that's like me offering to work overtime and then saying its a slap in my face that I'm working overtime.

Browne would have been the first fatality in UFC history if he had took that sorry ass Edmond boxing in there with Junior.

Props to Ben for being active and taking a pretty tough fight.

Normally I would agree but after seeing zombie JDS in his last fight not sure that guy will ever be the same.

Good for Ben. Dudes getting more likeable everyday. Fight made no sense when it got announced so this clears up the weird match making.

I'll take Ben over Browne every day for this fight.

I think it should either be Miocic vs Rothwell or Rothwell vs Overeem 2 for his next fight, I think Browne vs JDS would be the closer fight, Dos Santos is on his way out in his career anyway.

I think it should either be Miocic vs Rothwell or Rothwell vs Overeem 2 for his next fight, I think Browne vs JDS would be the closer fight, Dos Santos is on his way out in his career anyway.
Miocic vs. Ben is good, but Ben/Overeem 2 no, Ben already beat him. Cain/Overeem is a better option and obviously JDS/Browneye was a logical fight to make

i believe JDS is shot mentally, so big ben can pull it off
So could Browne, as much as I hate his fucking ass.

As a JDS fan, I have no idea which would be the best (as in "easiest") fight for him. Who knows, Travis's striking sucks cat balls, but JDS can't seem to pull the trigger anymore, and Big Ben is too tough and durable. Hard to be a JDS fan these days.

This fight card is one of the worst ever. It's a glorified international regional show. SMH

I like Ben but JDS will bust his face up pretty badly. JDS by UD.

Uhm he didn't and Stipe has way better striking than Rothwell
and he didnt

Did you watch the fight? Stipe busted his ass up almost as bad as Cain did. Gtfo of here, lol. Stipe lost a close decision, don't dare try and act like he got outclassed, JDS got lucky with the judges.

Pretty sure most people don't watch fights around here, they just look at fight finder and boom, they know everything.

Rothwell/JDS is a MUCH better fight than Browne/JDS.

Did you watch the fight? Stipe busted his ass up almost as bad as Cain did. Gtfo of here, lol. Stipe lost a close decision, don't dare try and act like he got outclassed, JDS got lucky with the judges.

Pretty sure most people don't watch fights around here, they just look at fight finder and boom, they know everything.

I too scored that fight narrowly for Stipe.

It was pretty evident during that fight that JDS wasn't the monster he used to be.

Back