Big Ben is a replacement fighter in JDS vs Ben Rothewell in UFC Zagreb.

I think JDS takes this and Ben is ruining his chance for a title shot. Good for the fans, but not the wisest decision for ben's career. have to admire his attitude though

What's it really matter? You really think Rothwell wins the title? Might as well get as many fights in as possible. Ups his Reebok pay, Burns through his contract and he gets more paydays.

Uncle Ben is too slow. I think JDS will be more motivated after his Overeem Loss. It will be like the Carwin fight

What's it really matter? You really think Rothwell wins the title? Might as well get as many fights in as possible. Ups his Reebok pay, Burns through his contract and he gets more paydays.
worst logic i've ever heard. how is burning through his contract to increase reebok pay a better option than fighting for the title? you're full of shit posts lately

i don't know what Junior's condition is anymore. it's safe to say he's not the same fighter after his performances against Stipe and Overeem.

i disagree, jds in any form wins this. very favourable stylistic matchup for jds.

I'm with you. Before going for that sloppy takedown and getting caught in the gogo, Barnett was schooling big ben on the feet. Even a shot jds should be able to do the same.

Would have loved to have seen JDS knock Brownes oblong head off - I've been asking for that fight for years.

Guess it will be Cain vs Browne in Denver then.

Browne JDS would've been a better fight to make. Rothwell has so much momentum and JDS has 1 win in nearly 3 years and is coming off a loss where he just didn't look right. He got put down by shots that would've have phased him maybe 5 fights ago. Not a good sign, especially in the HW division.

Damn, woulda loved to see Browne get massacred by JDS

If the JDS that fought overeem shows up I see big ben coming away with the W

JDS is still dangerous, people are just not giving Reem enough credit for completing neutralizing JDS game. Rothwell won't fight that smart. JDS has nothing to lose though so I imagine he will come out aggressive. Think Rothwell will win but I could see JDS winning a decision.

It's a good fight. I like both guys a lot. Thank fuck it's not Browne.

worst logic i've ever heard. how is burning through his contract to increase reebok pay a better option than fighting for the title? you're full of shit posts lately

Love how people never factor in getting paid as a reason to take fights.

Clearly Rothwell should not get paid until next fall or winter just because you think this is a bad match up for him.

Especially when he will make the exact same money for a title fight

Back