Bidens first order of business

Coronavirus will have run its course by the time he is inaugurated.

At the current rate of infection and supposedly millions of doses of vaccine by the end of the year, I'd say it'll be about over by the end of January.

Wishful thinking sorry mate, swallowed straight from Trumps legacy of lies.

We'll know mid-late January who is right.

And check this out.... they recommended we wash our fuckin hands too... even put up hand sanitizing stations everywhere like a bunch of goddamn tyrannical communist pukes. They must think we’re a bunch of sheeple if they think we’re gonna buy into that cleanliness shit
I only wash my hands if I shit on them

No but we all wear masks.

And we all social distance indoors

and if I saw you without one I wouldve pointed at you
Just thought I'd let you know, I've only seen 3 instances of people refusing to wear masks inside stores. All involving black people not wearing masks. Probably because they know people are scared to tell them what to do cause they can pull that racism card at all times nowadays.

Trump took credit for the strong economy he inherited from Obama, so naturally Biden should take credit for all the covif deaths under Trump
He took the credit for improving it prior to Covid.

I still can’t imagine Mr Magoo in the White House, running the United States.

@Queen B Off topic here but I was in NYC the other week and saw something that is straight ridiculous. You have police that write tickets for people blocking intersections. Now, this sounds like a good idea as it should alleviate traffic issues with cunt drivers being cunts. I saw 3 officers in one intersection. Wouldn’t it be a better use of their time to direct traffic in these congested intersection than to piss off drivers by writing tickets?

that’s not what Fauci said in March and April. Also police will have probable cause to search anyone not wearing a mask. Giving police MORE power, isn’t that literally the opposite of what liberals want?

Maybe, if he wants Dems to have a chance in 2024, he will make it a mandate. Leave enforcement to local authorities and they get to decide how to enforce it...maybe

Just thought I'd let you know, I've only seen 3 instances of people refusing to wear masks inside stores. All involving black people not wearing masks. Probably because they know people are scared to tell them what to do cause they can pull that racism card at all times nowadays.
I’ve seen both a few white and a few black.

At the current rate of infection and supposedly millions of doses of vaccine by the end of the year, I'd say it'll be about over by the end of January.

Where did you get the idea that millions of people would be vaccinated by the end of the year? It's November right now. You are thinking a vaccine is going to come out in the next week or so, and millions of people are going to get it in the next 6 weeks?

What have you been reading?

The vaccine is in clinical trials, and will likely be available in 5-6 months or so. That is if everything continues to go well.

His first order will be to 'plerbohueou the mljlerjobl" or whatever the hell comes out of his mouth.

I imagine that his sign language interpreter is going to get hand cramps and closed captioning personnel will simply walk their fingers across the keyboard.

Back