Bidens first order of business

Mask mandate once you leave your house.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/administration/525076-biden-will-call-governors-mayors-about-mask-mandate-report?amp

If governors refuse he will pressure mayors to do it. The people he will have on his task force don’t see stopping the surge til November 2021. State lockdowns in hot zones will be next. Guess what this does for police? Hint it isn’t a trick question.
First order will probably be a diaper change...

Disinfect the white house of the rona.

The entire nation hasn’t. Nor have they talked about another lockdown. Or are you saying Biden doesn’t realize Trump is already doing this?

I'm saying there have been mandates in most states and it did squat. VA has had mandates and stores have had them (under the threat of being shut down by the health dept.) since masks were suggested.

Blacksburg, VA even mandated masks be worn outside if in the downtown area - cases still tripled when Tech came back to school.

In fact every college in the US has mask mandates to even be on campus, yet college towns are the majority of hot spots right now

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020...tm_term=COVID-19&utm_content=07/11/2020+06:00

7-Uk0dF_0VI85M4SWxTuUDaFEqvr_BskdKnFcH9Z_VM.jpg

How do you guys feel about this heated face mask?

I wonder if this would be pushed upon the populations. MIT is playing a part in developing it.

heated-face-mask-coronaviruses-1021

Worked like a charm for Peru, who've had military enforced mask mandates since March, and France, who've had mask mandates for over 4 months and just had 87,000 new cases yesterday in a country with about twice the population of Texas.

<JackieThumbsUp>

There are just under 20,000 mayors in the US, so if he meets with 5/day, he should be able to get to all of them by the time he's 92 years old.

President Elect Joe Biden the Greatest Of All Time our Lord and Savior is going to have Zoom meetings with the mayors! The will listen because they admire Joe Biden President Elect for his extraordinary leadership capabilities, they will make a mask mandate and enforce it as well!

No, NYC has Social Distancing Ambassadors in lieu of armed officers 24/7

Actually, anybody can be an ambassador. You can snap a photo and dial 311. Ask @Wadtucket

I live in NYC, no one social distances, you are the most obvious retard shill team 6 member I’ve ever seen

I live in NYC, no one social distances, you are the most obvious retard shill team 6 member I’ve ever seen
No but we all wear masks.

And we all social distance indoors

and if I saw you without one I wouldve pointed at you

No but we all wear masks.

And we all social distance indoors

and if I saw you without one I wouldve pointed at you
Me and my gf walk around manhattan with no masks and no one says or does shit fyi

Day 1: move the money from your pocket into the pockets' of wall street, banks, military industrial complex.

giphy.gif

Day 2: bomb a sovereign middle eastern or north African country. The war machine must beat its drum.

giphy.gif

No, NYC has Social Distancing Ambassadors in lieu of armed officers 24/7

Actually, anybody can be an ambassador. You can snap a photo and dial 311. Ask @Wadtucket

Snap a photo then dial 311 for what?

There’s been a mask mandate where I live for a few months now.
It’s not that big a deal. Only people who would have problems with it are Karen’s and Kens and unless you are one of these types, believe me... you will survive
Few months? When the fuck is it going to end? Clearly it doesn't work.

Oh no the poor little republicans will just have to keep crying without their racist master to lead them.

Few months? When the fuck is it going to end? Clearly it doesn't work.
And check this out.... they recommended we wash our fuckin hands too... even put up hand sanitizing stations everywhere like a bunch of goddamn tyrannical communist pukes. They must think we’re a bunch of sheeple if they think we’re gonna buy into that cleanliness shit

At the current rate of infection and supposedly millions of doses of vaccine by the end of the year, I'd say it'll be about over by the end of January.

Very unlikely. Any vaccine that does come out will maybe if we're lucky offer 6 months of immunity. And even then, it not going to immunise everyone that takes it. A virus like the flu(which is exactly how this works) never runs its course.

Back