Bidens first order of business

Where did you get the idea that millions of people would be vaccinated by the end of the year? It's November right now. You are thinking a vaccine is going to come out in the next week or so, and millions of people are going to get it in the next 6 weeks?

What have you been reading?

The vaccine is in clinical trials, and will likely be available in 5-6 months or so. That is if everything continues to go well.
Its been said for months by several of the vaccine manufacturers that the first wave of vaccines should be ready by the new year.
edit- 50 million doses by years end.

Last edited:
But what about the Covid deaths? Should Biden get credit for that too after Trump gets evicted from 1600 Pennsylvania?
No, Obama gets credit for everything Trump did, remember?

Fumigate the fuck out of the wh. there's probably corona all over that place.

Save Tookie, IMO
He’s been dead for what, 15 years. he got off light though, he should have been sent to Gitmo and tortured every day for the damage he caused to this country.

Its been said for months by several of the vaccine manufacturers that the first wave of vaccines should be ready by the new year.

That's not where we are. There's not even a way to have "millions of people" vaccinated in 2020, being that it's already November, the vaccine is not currently available, just finished trials and still needs to share efficacy data before it becomes available, and the vaccine requires multiple in-person doses that are 28 days apart to be effective.

Scientists are hoping to get the vaccine out to some people within the first half of 2021. There is 0% chance of millions of people being vaccinated by the end of this year.

That's not where we are. There's not even a way to have "millions of people" vaccinated in 2020, being that it's already November, the vaccine is not currently available, just finished trials and still needs to share efficacy data before it becomes available, and the vaccine requires multiple in-person doses that are 28 days apart to be effective.

Scientists are hoping to get the vaccine out to some people within the first half of 2021. There is 0% chance of millions of people being vaccinated by the end of this year.
The rep from Pfizer said years end. I'll take his word over yours.

ITs in the video I posted above. They're already manufacturing the vaccine and will have 50 million doses ready to go at years end.

ITs in the video I posted above. They're already manufacturing the vaccine and will have 50 million doses ready to go at years end.

So millions of people will not be vaccinated. You are saying millions of vaccines will be produced?

That was not a particularly slick way to get out of your comment, Seano.

At the current rate of infection and supposedly millions of doses of vaccine by the end of the year, I'd say it'll be about over by the end of January.

So millions of people will not be vaccinated. You are saying millions of vaccines will be produced?

That was not a particularly slick way to get out of your comment, Seano.
Can't see how I've said anything contradictory.

Can't see how I've said anything contradictory.

I mean, I can show you again:
Coronavirus will have run its course by the time he is inaugurated.
^ There's you saying Covid will basically be over in 2 months.
At the current rate of infection and supposedly millions of doses of vaccine by the end of the year, I'd say it'll be about over by the end of January.

^ There you are again saying, Covid will be over in 2 months.

What exactly were you saying there, if you weren't saying that so many millions of people will be vaccinated in the next 2 months that Covid is essentially "over" by January?

I mean, I can show you again:

^ There's you saying Covid will basically be over in 2 months.

^ There you are again saying, Covid will be over in 2 months.

What exactly were you saying there, if you weren't saying that so many millions of people will be vaccinated in the next 2 months that Covid is essentially "over" by January?
There's nothing contradictory there. You just don't agree with me and believe your opinion holds more weight.

4LXWnib.jpg

There's nothing contradictory there. You just don't agree with me and believe your opinion holds more weight.

That's not what I'm trying to say, I'm just trying to say that having a vaccine being produced and in the earliest stages of distribution is not going to end Covid by January. There will be Americans who do not have access to any vaccine for a long, long time still. If they can start rolling it out and getting some small population of people vaccinated in December or January then that is amazing, but it's certainly not the end of Covid as we know it. The vaccine itself takes almost a month to administer, since it is two in-person doses that are nearly a month apart.

I read the link in the OP, where does it state that it will be mandated when you leave your house or that police will have a reason to search you if you don't? This just seems like a lot of leaps this guy is making.

I think we need mandates for public areas, stores, etc. I'm not wearing one when I walk my dogs around the neighborhood (if I lived in a busy a city and went to a public park, it'd be different), and OP is acting like I'm going to be sent to the gulag.

Bidens first order of business is to figure out who pooped in his pants

If you're outside it really doesn't matter...but if you get into someones space? That's a issue.
It’s NYC, you don’t really have space, but we aren’t disrespectful, it’s open air and when we go into a private business or something we put them on ofc

Good luck enforcing a national mask policy lol...

Trips to gas station/grocery store. My mask is on

At the bar.. mask off.

It works.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back