Social Biden waves ethic rules for former union bosses who now work in White House.

We can’t let this happen, they’ll fight for workers rights!
Will someone please think of the corporations.
I’d hate to see wages increase. That’s fucking communism! We need more laws that block workers from being able to bargain. That’s capitalism

I’d hate to see wages increase. That’s fucking communism! We need more laws that block workers from being able to bargain. That’s capitalism
On the same page where I pointed out that it's a federal employees union. Probably capitalism's fault that bureaucrats confiscate more money to make 10x the national average income. You sound very smart.

[<dunn]

I'm still trying to find a thing Biden's ever been honest about in his entire life.

Yeah. You forgot to mention that Joe also has the worst comb over and is the fattest and most golf-playing prez ever.

Biden's sec def was sitting on Raytheon's board...

He was confirmed 93-2. Only Hawley and Mike Lee voted no. Corporatizing the government is as bipartisan as it gets in congress.

Maybe he's taking a page out of Obamas book and setting himself up for some nice 6 figure speeches post presidency (if he's still alive)

I'm not sure anyone wants Biden coming and making a speech.

its been what, like 4 months? and this is easily the most corrupt administration ever
Yeah but you expect it by now. The brainwashed Dem Reich followers had no issue with Quid Pro Joe being got red handed in Ukraine, Hunter's dealings, Russian Collusion Hoax, BLM support and incitement. The cult is so demoralized and brainwashed that Biden's puppets can get away with anything at any time. Most of the War Room leftists are still haven't evolved from Orange Man bad....

<JagsKiddingMe>

What the hell are you talking about? What "corporation"? It's a federal employees union "bargaining" against taxpayers to enrich themselves, and they can be this blatantly corrupt because they know a majority of our news media won't criticize them no matter what they do.
Yet these are the same people who claim police unions around the country should be dismantled. You can’t even make up this level of dishonesty.

Yeah. You forgot to mention that Joe also has the worst comb over and is the fattest and most golf-playing prez ever.
He does have a hair transplant, and how much do you have to stretch to pretend to care that a president who owns golf courses is physically capable of playing golf, whereas our current president can't even walk up a flight of stairs without falling down 3 times?

iu

Yet these are the same people who claim police unions around the country should be dismantled. You can’t even make up this level of dishonesty.
They all seem to have left the thread. Can't imagine why.

its been what, like 4 months? and this is easily the most corrupt administration ever
You're easily the most disillusioned fool if you think this is anywhere near as bad as the cheetoh in chief who just got ousted

I mean. If he bailed them out enough I'm sure they'd pretend to care what he has to say for an hour

The problem is, him speaking off the cuff is a liability. He has a history of saying ridiculous/offensive/racist things.

I'm still trying to find a thing Biden's ever been honest about in his entire life.

Hey!! He played football in college and graduated top of his class...

Or wait, no he didn’t.., he just said he did

Back