Social Biden waves ethic rules for former union bosses who now work in White House.

Yeah but you expect it by now. The brainwashed Dem Reich followers had no issue with Quid Pro Joe being got red handed in Ukraine, Hunter's dealings, Russian Collusion Hoax, BLM support and incitement. The cult is so demoralized and brainwashed that Biden's puppets can get away with anything at any time. Most of the War Room leftists are still haven't evolved from Orange Man bad....

lefties are easily manipulated

all it takes is some empty virtue signaling and theyre all on board.

damn ...

the only thing more corrupt than that would be to fill the white house the a bring your daughter to work and crooked stepson with 0 qualification and then give all your family and friends jobs and let them ruin our govt... then give every POS a medal of freedom

good thing he didnt do that at least....

<TheDonald>

<JagsKiddingMe>

What the hell are you talking about? What "corporation"? It's a federal employees union "bargaining" against taxpayers to enrich themselves, and they can be this blatantly corrupt because they know a majority of our news media won't criticize them no matter what they do.

Oh no, workers fighting for a decent wage. How dare they.

Oh no, workers fighting for a decent wage. How dare they.
Oh yeah, it's a real struggle for bureaucrats to "fight for" stealing people's money to pay themselves 10x the average salary. God bless them for jacking a quarter of my salary so they can buy more houses. I was actually just thinking to myself "you know who doesn't make a 'decent wage', it's rich bureaucrats in DC". I actually think they should take a majority of my income to give to themselves because I'm so grateful we have enough bureaucrats getting rich being mediocre crooks and hiring people to bargain against taxpayers with no accountability.

Get back to me when we find out the current Sec Def is on speaker phone with Raytheon.
But he’s a POC you racist. The spin is so deep that all these choices are not even questioned by msm

Oh yeah, it's a real struggle for bureaucrats to "fight for" stealing people's money to pay themselves 10x the average salary. God bless them for jacking a quarter of my salary so they can buy more houses. I was actually just thinking to myself "you know who doesn't make a 'decent wage', it's rich bureaucrats in DC". I actually think they should take a majority of my income to give to themselves because I'm so grateful we have enough bureaucrats getting rich being mediocre crooks and hiring people to bargain against taxpayers with no accountability.

It's simple trickle down economics my son. The bureaucrats get more money and then pass it on to the poor.

Back