Social Biden waves ethic rules for former union bosses who now work in White House.

Not even trying to hide it...

Though I don’t think Biden had the slightest clue what’s happening under his nose...

He likely puts a lid on most days before noon and binges on tapioca before napping the rest of the day watching Lawrence Welk
I doubt he's in charge of wiping his own ass

He was part of the Obama admin, so he has a head start.
Maybe he's taking a page out of Obamas book and setting himself up for some nice 6 figure speeches post presidency (if he's still alive)

We can’t let this happen, they’ll fight for workers rights!
Will someone please think of the corporations.

Them bad evil corporations let's let the government control them . Then we can be truly great like the other countries that own all commercial.

You know like Venezuela.

We can’t let this happen, they’ll fight for workers rights!
Will someone please think of the corporations.
<JagsKiddingMe>

What the hell are you talking about? What "corporation"? It's a federal employees union "bargaining" against taxpayers to enrich themselves, and they can be this blatantly corrupt because they know a majority of our news media won't criticize them no matter what they do.

Senior official in the Office of Personnel Management (OPM), Alethea Predeoux, was granted a waiver to allow her to facilitate communication between the government agency and the American Federation of Government Employees – a union representing 700,000 federal workers for whom she was formally a top lobbyist, Axios first reported.

<JagsKiddingMe>

What the hell are you talking about? What "corporation"? It's a federal employees union "bargaining" against taxpayers to enrich themselves, and they can be this blatantly corrupt because they know a majority of our news media won't criticize them no matter what they do.
Biden's a pathological liar and the media's just like " nah sorry were still too traumatized to question anything"

Biden's a pathological liar and the media's just like " nah sorry were still too traumatized to question anything"
After 4 years of never ending bullshit? They should be in top form.

I’m sure Trump did something that will allow “liberals” to be okay with this... SMH.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back