Elections Biden on Pace to Blowout Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had too requote lolol, this thread is too much fun.

Lulz

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F201107145522-fox-news-calls-for-biden-1.jpg

It's called demoralization fellas, politics 101.

Loudly claim you'll win, no matter what. Unfortunately, this time it didn't work.

This time...

Trump lost, Bob
Get over it

3/10 shits given.

The party needs someone with political discipline, and the ability to stay on message for more than 14 seconds,

Kamala gets curbstomp'd at the top of the ticket, and in Joe's own words,

"Nothing will fundamentally changes"

Enjoy your moral victory.

I have never in my life received a political poll and I'm in my mid 40's. Nobody that I know has ever had a chance at one either. Furthermore, any projections for Democratic victory this early have to be taken for what they are, which is premature. They said they were winning last time. Hell, according to them, they didn't actually lose the previous presidential election. And again, we'll see that they will cry forever about this result too and unleash their violent instigators in a desperate bid to get it overturned by power mad state officials and judges.
Ahhh another good one.. self awareness at its pinnacle. I’m sorry but you guys really did this to yourselves.

3/10 shits given.

The party needs someone with political discipline, and the ability to stay on message for more than 14 seconds,

Kamala gets curbstomp'd at the top of the ticket, and in Joe's own words,

"Nothing will fundamentally changes"

Enjoy your moral victory.
I'll enjoy the actual victory, too, thank ya very much lol

Edit: Biden on place to make a blowout to Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back