Economy Biden offers to send $4 billion to Honduras, guatemela, El Salvodor

Where's my $1400 then old man?

Mitch McConnell has it. He would much rather pass another PPP loan so he and his wife can get another few hundreds of thousands of dollars. Mans got to eat, you know what I am saying? I sent him a $2000 Paypal request and that motherfucker still hasnt sent me the money. Its like he is ignoring it, I am pissed!

Mitch McConnell has it. He would much rather pass another PPP loan so he and his wife can get another few hundreds of thousands of dollars. Mans got to eat, you know what I am saying? I sent him a $2000 Paypal request and that motherfucker still hasnt sent me the money. Its like he is ignoring it, I am pissed!
Turtlefuck and Old Man... where's my $1400?

Turtlefuck and Old Man... where's my $1400?

Yeah I am still waiting for that myself. If I get it I am paying down the $1900 loan I have with that and $500 I have in the bank. Hope these old geezers pass it soon

Yeah I am still waiting for that myself. If I get it I am paying down the $1900 loan I have with that and $500 I have in the bank. Hope these old geezers pass it soon
I've said it routinely that I don't need it. But if you're saying you're going to send us money to help us then FUCKING DO IT.

$1400 would get me ALMOST fully debt free (not counting student loan debt). Hell, it'd completley pay off one card and at least half of my other one and put me in a better spot to pay down other debt.

Fucking assholes.

nothing on other countries but they should give this money our own country and failing systems

Pres. Biden removes waivers for U.S. companies NOT buying American.

Biden to Sign Executive Order Bolstering ‘Buy American’ Provisions

The government is already required to contract with U.S. companies when possible, but waivers have frustrated businesses for years.

"WASHINGTON — President Biden will sign an executive order on Monday intended to strengthen “Buy American” provisions that encourage the federal government to purchase goods and services from U.S. companies, administration officials said on Sunday evening.

Existing law already requires the government to contract with American companies when possible, but there are many exceptions and waiver opportunities that for years have frustrated advocates for small and medium-size businesses.

Previous administrations, including that of President Donald J. Trump, have tried to clamp down on the process in the hopes of directing more federal dollars toward an American work force that sometimes struggles to compete with goods and services imported from abroad."

Biden to Sign Executive Order Bolstering ‘Buy American’ Provisions - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Great news. Keep the money here and that will help more American companies (and jobs) grow.

Meanwhile, Americans are suffering from homelessness, poverty and social inequality while their government is handing billions to foreigners like candy. The same amount that would solve 80% of their problems in their backyard. The same foreigners who view USA negatively.

How are people ok with that shit? Where is the outrage? They’ve been doing it for 6 decades.
Both Democrats and Republicans care more about foreign interests than American citizens.

Back