International Biden lied about Afghan Withdrawal - Generals throw him under the bus

• lost Bagram Airbase
  • left the Taliban a huge modern arsenal
I hate to say it but these two were going to happen anyways. No matter how well we trained the Afghan army they just didn't have it within themselves defend the country.

Biden pulling totally , completely out of Afghanistan is easily the best thing he's done.
The Afghan withdrawal was going to happen this year no matter what. Didn't matter who was president.

How he handled it... SHITTY. He swore up and down on live TV that the Afghan Army would defend the country. Also he pulled the troops out before all the civilians/green card holders.

Oh And your post just screams "I've never served in the military, I've never been to Afghanistan, I've never talked to anyone that has served and has been to Afghanistan". And sadly you probably don't even realize it.

Fuck Biden and his total failure of withdraw.. I was there at HKIA near the end and it was such BS. Say what you want about Tim, he was on the ground helping as a contractor. I don't know why it was handled so bad at the end but no one got fired or got in trouble but in WWII they fired thousands of leaders that failed.

They gave them more then that in US equipment left behind so they made out on that. Now they are getting more back to the people anyway.

They gave them more then that in US equipment left behind so they made out on that. Now they are getting more back to the people anyway.
Ain’t like they can use the shit.
They keep crashing and blowing themselves up.

people should really listen to some of the interviews that Tim Kennedy has done about his time trying to get people evacuated. Horrible stuff

people should really listen to some of the interviews that Tim Kennedy has done about his time trying to get people evacuated. Horrible stuff
I did it’s very sad, I was there on the way out and the new coward operating bases . Air crews couldn’t wash clothes, slept
On cement floors waiting for next flights back to Afghan it was really bad. Not well planned even though they had 4 months. My exit was poorly planned I went through the commercial airport in Kabal talking about feeling uneasy in a shark pond.

It was a matter of time. I feel sorry for the people there , I met some nice citizens.

It was a matter of time. I feel sorry for the people there , I met some nice citizens.

In Afghanistan this system is probably preferable to the traditional blood feud- and is in fact intended to stop the escalation of vendetta. It's not like a place with a credible and trusted law enforcement- you'd think we would have learned that western systems aren't going to take there after 20 years, but hey.

In Afghanistan this system is probably preferable to the traditional blood feud- and is in fact intended to stop the escalation of vendetta. It's not like a place with a credible and trusted law enforcement- you'd think we would have learned that western systems aren't going to take there after 20 years, but hey.
50 years ago they had other systems. Such a short sample to talk about

Not sure if anyone is watching , probably not for whatever reason. But these soldiers explaining no guidance from the state , no help with coordination of getting people out. This is a huge incompetence blunder

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back