International Biden lied about Afghan Withdrawal - Generals throw him under the bus

Scerpi

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

After his Afghan disaster, Biden tried to deflect blame saying his advisors didn't recommend keeping a small force in the country during the transition.

During their testimony, the Generals openly stated they did recommend troops needed to stay... But said it wasn't their place to question Biden. But that they predicted the Country would fall rapidly without some US support in place.

Milley further stated the pull out disaster severely hurt the US's Rep with Allies after abandoning them in the country.

Furthermore, there's private entities still trying to get Americans and Allies out of the country... Without State help.

Also, anyone seen Biden since he got his booster on Monday? He's been absent and canceled his trip to Chicago this week.

Last edited:
Psaki said that the advice that Biden got about the withdrawal was split. All of these guys are on the same page. Who dissented? Blinken?

It's not lying if you actually just don't know what's going on. That's just called bad leadership

He did look extremely confused in that interview.

Also, George S must have had inside information. Because... A) He had the exact number of troops the Generals wanted to keep in country and B) Was extremely surprised when Biden said his advisors agreed with him about pulling them all out. So surprised in fact, George repeated the question then asked him to clarify the statement.

lol...

Psaki said that the advice that Biden got about the withdrawal was split. All of these guys are on the same page. Who dissented? Blinken?

It would not be surprising. Anyone that followed Blinken's career, would know that dumb fuck is stuck on extra stupid.

Biden Lied in a huge way, but he does it all the time. It's just that the "Free Press" doesn't care.

Biden's decision needlessly:
  • killed 13 Marines and hundreds others
  • lost Bagram Airbase
  • stranded thousands of Americans and Green Card holders at the Taliban's mercy
  • left the Taliban a huge modern arsenal
  • fractured relationships with our closest allies
... and to have some of these thoughtless lockstep Leftists act like he did nothing wrong is pathetic.

Last edited:
After four years of the least competent president in history, it's amusing watching conservatives try and get past it by complaining about someone a hundred times as competent.

All the while not caring he's surpassing liberal expectations in every regard.

^
^
^
"But what about..." <Lmaoo>

It isn't that, because we don't care.

It's just interesting watching you losers flop around, because you don't actually care about any issues.

It isn't that, because we don't care.

It's just interesting watching you losers flop around, because you don't actually care about any issues.

So you believe the generals are lying? And you demand they be fired?

I'm ok with that

I don't even understand why we would leave troops behind, or fight the Taliban at all. We literally cut a deal with them during the Trump admin, and released their leader along with thousands of Taliban fighters. We clearly picked their side over the former Afghan government. What would be the purpose of doing that, then turning around and killing them?

During their testimony, the Generals openly stated they did recommend troops needed to stay... But said it wasn't their place to question Biden. But that they predicted the Country would fall rapidly without some US support in place.

In other words they are admitting they lied to everyone.

Biden pulling totally , completely out of Afghanistan is easily the best thing he's done.

In other words they are admitting they lied to everyone.

Who gives a crap. People lie all the time (both in government and out of government) about all kinds of things. The only thing that truly matters (and will definitely matter far into the future) is that the US is completely pulled out of Afghanistan and will not have to continuously spend hundreds of billions of dollars (as well as thousands of lives) ad infinitum into the future.

So you believe the generals are lying? And you demand they be fired?

I'm ok with that

Either way, I just don't care.

How much of Biden's history do you know? His fingerprints are all over much of the worst legislation in modern history. The one thing he has going for him is he isn't Trump.

I assume a lot of the outrage regarding Afghanistan is just partisan noise, this was going to be a mess no matter who was in charge. The important thing is that it's done and you're out of that fucking country.

Complain all you want, I don't care. I'm not even saying you're wrong.

It would not be surprising. Anyone that followed Blinken's career, would know that dumb fuck is stuck on extra stupid.

Biden Lied in a huge way, but he does it all the time. It's just that the "Free Press" doesn't care.

• lost Bagram Airbase
  • left the Taliban an huge modern arsenal
... and to have some of these thoughtless lockstep Leftists act like he did nothing wrong is pathetic.

How would staying and reneging on the deal have prevented American troops from dying? You realize we weren't being attacked by the Taliban because we had a deal with them? What do you think breaking the deal would have meant for Americans in the country? Do you realize that the Taliban assisted with getting U.S. citizens out? Were you not aware that the Taliban offered the U.S. military control of Khabul but we turned it down because we didn't want to risk more U.S. troop casualties?

Either way, I just don't care.

How much of Biden's history do you know? His fingerprints are all over much of the worst legislation in modern history. The one thing he has going for him is he isn't Trump.

I assume a lot of the outrage regarding Afghanistan is just partisan noise, this was going to be a mess no matter who was in charge. The important thing is that it's done and you're out of that fucking country.

Complain all you want, I don't care. I'm not even saying you're wrong.[/QURumor.

13 soldiers died. 10 innocent children were blown to bits in revenge. Then the generals lied about it. I care about that.

• lost Bagram Airbase
  • left the Taliban an huge modern arsenal

How would have pulling out more slowly have stopped a suicide bomber from killing 12 or 13 Marines? If anything, pulling out more slowly would have led to more carnage.

Who gives a crap. People lie all the time (both in government and out of government) about all kinds of things. The only thing that truly matters (and will definitely matter far into the future) is that the US is completely pulled out of Afghanistan and will not have to continuously spend hundreds of billions of dollars (as well as thousands of lives) ad infinitum into the future.

When the lies keep us in forever wars and perpetuate a decades long campaign of murdering civilians there should be some accountability.

Back