• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Biden impeachment hearings mega thread (art dealer questioned)

N

What’s the correlation between your health insurance woes and the president being investigated? Are you saying if he wasn’t being investigated you’d get better health insurance? Is that currently being pursued by Biden?

This I agree with. The GOP isn't going to do anything positive with their time anyway. Better to have them engage in pointless, politicized investigations than actually try to pass any of their horrible policy ideas.

This I agree with. The GOP isn't going to do anything positive with their time anyway. Better to have them engage in pointless, politicized investigations than actually try to pass any of their horrible policy ideas.
The GOP isn’t proposing any health care reform. I don’t think the democrats are either.
For the record healthcare is out of control in this country. Neither party really gives a shit what happens. Their donors dictate what policies they’re allowed to pursue.

I am paying $25,000 for insurance for my family this year, and it only covers us in a single state. We are completely uninsured in the other 49 states. But who cares about my family's health and my potential future bankruptcy, what's really important is owning the libs.

It says you live in NYC. Dunno if true, but that is a democrat controlled state and city. I would think your insurance woes have more to do with migrant influx driving up medical costs for everyone.

Republicans tried to seal the border and bring attention to the issue. Democrats say it is fine.

Seems like the libs are owning you

N

What’s the correlation between your health insurance woes and the president being investigated? Are you saying if he wasn’t being investigated you’d get better health insurance? Is that currently being pursued by Biden?
Frivolous investigations, political posturing, lobbying and quid pro quo corruption. I don't think that's what congress should be spending their time on.

saying shit like this carries absolutely no weight after the democrats had congress the last 2 years under Trump and the first two years of Biden. oh...and my health insurance costs $42,000 per year out of my pocket.
I never said the US health care problems all emanate from Republicans. The Democrats have been taking plenty of money from the health care lobbyists.

no one believes hacksavage
Well that would be more untrue hyperbole. Par for course.

Its also a compliment coming from liars, dishonest actors, cultists, conspiracy theorist, insurrectionist, racist, & the always wrong brigade.

I ignore that guy, and I encourage you to. Really nasty, dishonest hack. There are like 20 guys who have the same views as him on everything so you won't miss anything.
You're not wrong.
Yes, they all share the same not fully functioning half a brain between them.

It says you live in NYC. Dunno if true, but that is a democrat controlled state and city. I would think your insurance woes have more to do with migrant influx driving up medical costs for everyone.

Republicans tried to seal the border and bring attention to the issue. Democrats say it is fine.

Seems like the libs are owning you
Lol. Recently moved to New Hampshire. Try moving states without a job, one month after your wife had a heart attack. You do that, you'll learn a lot about the US healthcare system.

The US healthcare system is broken, and it has nothing to do with migrants. I know you want a brown scapegoat for every problem, but it turns out some problems are caused by white men in suits.

LOL

Did you really your selective editing would fly here?

Here's what was responded to:

And yes, @Jack V Savage literally believes Joe Biden is divine. Ask him to name his flaws. Ask him if he lies.
That's literally you selecting one thing out of the cumulative list. Major projecting.

Is that another made up speculation or do you have proof of him saying that?

I see why you are into fantasy stolen elections, dodging questions, and now Peach Mint.

The GOP isn’t proposing any health care reform. I don’t think the democrats are either.
For the record healthcare is out of control in this country. Neither party really gives a shit what happens. Their donors dictate what policies they’re allowed to pursue.

Weird worldview for an adult to have, but OK.

That's literally you selecting one thing out of the cumulative list. Major projecting.

Now you're claiming it was a collective, even though they were separate questions, and answered separately? LOL

Anything to avoid criticizing your boyfriend 'eh?

Is that another made up speculation or do you have proof of him saying that?

His posts are viewable to everyone. If you can find one criticizing Biden, have at it.

Here, use your own statement of "Of course Joe Biden lies", and ask him if he agrees. You won't, because you're afraid of the answer, and you just will not aid in sullying the good name of your fellow leftoid.

For lying about whether he uses drugs on a gun form. What's the theory of how Joe Biden corruptly benefits from that?
Why are you being dismissive of Biden being the first ever son of a sitting president to be indicted? That’s historically shameful.

Let’s focus on the severity of that rather than try to make it about Joe Biden and his corruption.

Like I said earlier: Maybe sit one out everynow and then?

Biden doesn’t need you to defend him 24-7. We are divided nation half of us will criticize Biden regardless. Even when he does good things to turn the economy around those on the right will not be complimentary.

Lol. Recently moved to New Hampshire. Try moving states without a job, one month after your wife had a heart attack. You do that, you'll learn a lot about the US healthcare system.

The US healthcare system is broken, and it has nothing to do with migrants. I know you want a brown scapegoat for every problem, but it turns out some problems are caused by white men in suits.

did you try a marketplace plan, better known as Obamacare? Which was crafted and passed by a brown person in a suit

I would say in general that blaming white people in suits for your problems is not in the top 5 or even 10 list for strategies for success.

Plus you say you don’t have a job, yet you recently moved, despite your wife having a heart attack? Did you not have a job in NYC? Why leave without a job in NH? Why can’t you find a job? This is bidenomics man, hottest job market ever.

I dont see how you being unemployed is the problem of the House of Representatives

Now you're claiming it was a collective, even though they were separate questions, and answered separately? LOL

Anything to avoid criticizing your boyfriend 'eh?

His posts are viewable to everyone. If you can find one criticizing Biden, have at it.

Here, use your own statement of "Of course Joe Biden lies", and ask him if he agrees. You won't, because you're afraid of the answer, and you just will not aid in sullying the good name of your fellow leftoid.
So now you have proven yourself to be a non credible dishonest actor. You just jumped to making up a homophobic insult & fantasy.
Weird.
Get a hold of yourself. Don't you see.... This is why nobody takes you seriously.

He proved you wrong by the way. Show him the evidence for Biden receiving money from Hunter's buisness dealings. Where is the evidence??

Back