• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Biden impeachment hearings mega thread (art dealer questioned)

So funny to watch these 50+ year old loser leftists panic wrestling to defend Biden.

lmao, look at this reporter try to do it in real time. So funny to hear them say they cannot answer what their opinions are, just like with Gaetz on CNN Tuesday, where he asked the woman, "well don't you think that seems like it needs more investigation?". Lol, these "journalists" are scared to even answer that, so of cours none of them actually look into the facts and evidence.

Too easy.

@Jack V Savage

Well, we can't really answer that at this point, now can we? However, I will safely predict that Liberals will hand wave away any and all evidence presented against Biden, no matter how damning.
I'm not familiar with him saying anything of the sort. I'll wait to see if responds to your9 tag.

So all that to say there is no evidence.
"But if there was evidence...."
Let's start with the facts before you build your house of excuses.

When you say "hand wave" the evidence, are you referring to same behavior we are seeing from the right with the 91 charges with evidence against Trump?????
If yes, do you have any post calling it out?

So funny to watch these 50+ year old loser leftists panic wrestling to defend Biden.
At least they got the takedown. Unlike you and your fail friends above who got stuffed and soccer kicked into 4 more & potentially 8 more years of bRaNdOn.

lmao, look at this reporter try to do it in real time. So funny to hear them say they cannot answer what their opinions are, just like with Gaetz on CNN Tuesday, where he asked the woman, "well don't you think that seems like it needs more investigation?". Lol, these "journalists" are scared to even answer that, so of cours none of them actually look into the facts and evidence.

and suddenly these jokers are pretending to be about facts and evidence.

tell us about all of that evidence of brandons crimes that they still havent found after 9 months of investigating him and looking so desperately to try to find some unpaid parking tickets to hit him on. and have they found any of that election fraud yet? give us your hot take on the orange rapists indictments. have you even read them yet, or is it all just some kind of weaponized political witch hunt orchestrated by the deep state or whatever, and it should all just be ignored because he's running for a political office?

i'm sure the truth is all out there and all of the facts and evidence will support it. we just gotta wait for tucker to come on.

Last edited:
Even if the email is real, it's unclear whether it refers to an expected future meeting or a past one, and if it's a past one, it's unclear if it refers to a casual introduction or a meeting. But a formal meeting would have been scheduled, and many other people would know about it, and it wasn't, and as far as we know, no one does. I think the most likely thing is a quick handshake in a crowded room or Hunter promising something he couldn't deliver. Generally, it looks like Hunter had a pattern of suggesting he had more sway than he actually did (and Archer confirms this), which is a fairly common scam for people on the periphery of power.
Yeah, it’s pure speculation at this point. Even a meeting doesn’t mean anything illegal or unethical took place, unless maybe we’re going with Joe lying about it later. And, if it was just a handshake meeting, which is very plausible, it’s no stretch that he wouldn’t remember it.
In any case, there’s nothing here that’s impeachable. They’ve been looking and looking and have found jack shit.

so easy to own and embarrass these journalists.

Not only is it not accurate, it doesn't make any sense. Biden didn't do anything wrong, still. We know that because there's no evidence, despite an extensive search for some. We're just seeing partisans lie about him because the GOP doesn't have any policy they want to run on. If he did anything wrong, of course no one would support it. He doesn't have Trump-type followers.

You do realize he's losing to almost every GOP candidate right now, right?
You do realize there are multiple primaries to get through as well as a general election, right?
You do realize that an impeachment inquiry with no evidence will just firm the base and bring back the drifters, right?
You do realize what many of the polls & the left said about Trump before he fairly won his first term, right?

Yeah let's not have an election, call it now. Guess you guys still trying to stop elections since January the 6th...

-Find me one left liberal poster that will still support Biden not being charged if there are documented financial statements that prove Hunter funneled money to him from buisness dealings.

If he did anything wrong, of course no one would support it. He doesn't have Trump-type followers.

Well @HereticBD is this an example of you lying or being wrong and making shit up?

I am paying $25,000 for insurance for my family this year, and it only covers us in a single state. We are completely uninsured in the other 49 states. But who cares about my family's health and my potential future bankruptcy, what's really important is owning the libs.

N
I am paying $25,000 for insurance for my family this year, and it only covers us in a single state. We are completely uninsured in the other 49 states. But who cares about my family's health and my potential future bankruptcy, what's really important is owning the libs.
What’s the correlation between your health insurance woes and the president being investigated? Are you saying if he wasn’t being investigated you’d get better health insurance? Is that currently being pursued by Biden?

saying shit like this carries absolutely no weight after the democrats had congress the last 2 years under Trump and the first two years of Biden. oh...and my health insurance costs $42,000 per year out of my pocket.

Back