Crime Biden ends DOJ nursing home investigation for Goatvernor Cuomo, Big Gretch, and Murphy

CDC must have been giving out shitty advice.

We followed the same advice here in Canada and in some cases we had the same disastrous results.

If memory serves, excess cases are supposed to be directed back to nursing homes because they have space and medical staff.

They are only supposed to send excess cases to homes that have the staff and the ability to house patients apart from everyone else.

The execution here was terrible all around. Yes, Cuomo followed protocol, no, it wasn't followed correctly and that's on him.

New York and Cuomo were great evidence that "following the science" may not be the best idea when it's going the opposite direction to what seems like blindingly obvious common sense.

The experts are corruptible idiots, just like the rest of us.

Other factors come in like who was getting sick the most in each state. Contrary to the fear-mongering, this is still a disease with a 99% survival rate. The moralities are going to be the old, the obese and people who already had a really bad illness.

Most of the people who don't fit in those categories will, at worst, experience moderate symptoms and then recover. I don't know how much of those vulnerable people are in Michigan as compared to other states like Florida.

But we do have to remember that there are governors like DeSantis who didn't enact policies such as sending COVID patients into nursing homes and were more likely to accept federal help than certain other governors.

Florida's population is much older and much more vulnerable than Michigan's. And still, their mortality rate is lower.

It really feels like the various regulations put in place from one state to the next didn't make any measurable difference. The mortality rates from state to state are completely random and seem to have no correlation to the level or length of lockdowns.

That's what it seems. I could be wrong, but I've put the data out there and no one here can give me good evidence that the leaders of states with lax Covid regulations were the reckless anti-science morons putting their citizens at risk that they have been portrayed as being.

I mean, we can go back and forth all day on Cuomo. But that isn't even touching on the larger general pattern... or the fact that it's tough to find a larger general pattern other than to say that a virus gonna virus.

I live in the Detroit area

MI was hit particularly hard by covid.

My 89 year old grandfather caught covid and was attempting to be discharged straight from the hospital back to his assisted living despite being positive. The staff obviously did not like this.

On top of this Detroit actually had a massive plan in place for patients like this. The Cobo arena was transformed into a covid housing area where patients would be cared for until they were released.

It went very largely unused despite MI having a lot of cases. It took in a grand total of 39 people.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.detroitnews.com/amp/3088184001

Now look, I’m center leaning left but it’s very obvious what happened here. Trump (who I am no way a fan of btw) told the Army Corps of Engineers to come down and assist by setting up the base. The base went then largely unused to Whitmore and the dems in our State can push the narrative that she kept repeating that Trump was doing nothing for the state.

And as a democratic voter this shit infuriates me. It is fucking insulting to our intelligence that they try and twist something around to make the other side look bad and downright evil that it costs lives. Investigate the fuck out of all them.

The sad thing is IMO they are better than the republicans in our state. Don’t get me started on those fuckheads poisoning an entire city. And constantly trying to strip retirees of their benefits.

Cuomo was a hero during the pandemic

yeah right, except that time he kneecapped Big Pharma and misinformed millions of Americans to be against taking the vaccine in favor of politicizing the vaccine against Trump before the election

the DNC surely had all their ducks in a row

Oh my, how things changed after the election.

Americans are starting see through this bullshit propaganda.

Kill people legally and rape girls .. be blue and get away with it

Want to wear black face ? Be blue get away with it ..

Cuomo is as teflon as Gotti in his prime

New York and Cuomo were great evidence that "following the science" may not be the best idea when it's going the opposite direction to what seems like blindingly obvious common sense.

The experts are corruptible idiots, just like the rest of us.
Remember when he refused those ships from Trump so people guy die in over crowded hospitals then made sure Times Square remain closed so he can dance with his wife

Back