Crime Biden ends DOJ nursing home investigation for Goatvernor Cuomo, Big Gretch, and Murphy

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not surprised, its about time.

The only reason there was an investigation was because Bunker Boy wanted to take blame away from himself, his lack of acting in a timely manner, his CDC giving wrong guidance, and to announce the investigation to rally his failed re-election.

All 3 Governors followed CDC guidelines for nursing home at the time and (in context) had the best Covid-19 responses.

E7AacCkXsAMNTEN

The only reason there was an investigation was because Bunker Boy wanted to take blame away from himself, his lack of acting in a timely manner, his CDC giving wrong guidance, and to announce the investigation to rally his failed re-election.
]

1900 people died you fool

The Governors literally gave orders to force the contagious into Nursing Homes against all medical sense. It caused the deaths of 10's of thousands throughout the U.S. and especially in New York. Cuomo actually tried to cover it up, the documents got out, he then refused to share the real numbers, and had multiple staffers come out against him as a corrupt sleazeball on this event. The guy gave the Nursing Home Owners immunity.

The whole time Cuomo had the Javits Center built and fully staffed by the Trump Administration sitting empty and waiting for patients. I guess letting Trump's team take on some patients and getting a small win was more than the Democrats could stand.

This was a death sentence, they knew it, covered it up, and now Biden dismisses it? You want sick corruption... this is it.

You used to be annoying until I realized you’re just a conservative troll
Yea plays the most extreme leftist to help push people to the right. But it’s stupid and counter productive

Long overdue. Cuomo was a hero during the pandemic and still Trump wanted to try to destroy his good name. Time to move on and quit wasting money

Cuomo blamed Europe for the virus. Fuck that cunt.

Yes this was expected, and in between news cycles going into the weekend.

I guess the DOJ still has the same obama era traits.

Last edited:

All 3 Governors followed CDC guidelines for nursing home at the time and (in context) had the best Covid-19 responses.

E7AacCkXsAMNTEN

You don't care about Black lives. Many were lost due to Cuomo's mistake...Forget guidelines....It doesnt take a rocket scientist to know that was a stupid thing to do and would cost lives. What a farce.

The Governors literally gave orders to force the contagious into Nursing Homes against all medical sense. It caused the deaths of 10's of thousands throughout the U.S. and especially in New York. Cuomo actually tried to cover it up, the documents got out, he then refused to share the real numbers, and had multiple staffers come out against him as a corrupt sleazeball on this event. The guy gave the Nursing Home Owners immunity.

The whole time Cuomo had the Javits Center built and fully staffed by the Trump Administration sitting empty and waiting for patients. I guess letting Trump's team take on some patients and getting a small win was more than the Democrats could stand.

This was a death sentence, they knew it, covered it up, and now Biden dismisses it? You want sick corruption... this is it.

And the hospital boat

Nobody deflects responsibility like the left. Nobody. They'll lie to your face about things they cried about just a short time before .
Bunker Boy: I don't take responsibility at all. It was China

Back