Law Biden administration declares Monkeypox a public health emergency.

It's a gay STD that's more or less harmless. Public health emergency my fucking arse. The vast, vast majority of the public have nothing to worry about- they're trying to walk on eggshells while at the same time being honest and warning the gay community to be careful.

Imagine a lockdown based upon gay men spreading a generally harmless virus among themselves?

There would literally be chaos.
funny-kenny-powers.gif

Yep. Basically.
They're trying everything they can not to stigmatise it. Which is understandable on some levels. But don't declare it a general public concern.

Saying that, they did the same with covid. The pandemic of the elderly and obese.

Here's a short video detailing the Reagan Administration's absolutely inept, disgusting, disastrous handling of the AIDS epidemic.

You see all those bigoted, blithering idiots?

That's you. Except worse, because you could have learned from their mistakes and chose not to.

Well The Biden administration didn’t even learn from the mistakes with Covid. Can you get a more inept administration?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2022/06/23/monkeypox-response-biden-administration/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...orlds-biggest-monkeypox-outbreak/10219495002/

I am NOT disagreeing that gay men are the primary demographic affected by the virus, I am just saying that per the CDC claim on how the virus is transmitted the general public should make up the most cases in the near future.
It isn’t helping that the demographic that seems to be most affected is still having huge beach parties in a heat advisory on Fire Island near me. Some Gay men have always been risky in their choices in regards to meeting places and hook ups...but man you would think these photos of monkey pox would slow down the crowds, but it doesn’t locally.

It isn’t helping that the demographic that seems to be most affected is still having huge beach parties in a heat advisory on Fire Island near me. Some Gay men have always been risky in their choices in regards to meeting places and hook ups...but man you would think these photos of monkey pox would slow down the crowds, but it doesn’t locally.
Dude aids didn’t deter them. People don’t seem to recall how terrifying that really was before we had treatments. You just ducking died. They just kept at it bare back. Goddamn it man. What does it take? But noticing this and wanting to get the word out to the most at risk community is of course homophobic you son of a bitch

Dude aids didn’t deter them. People don’t seem to recall how terrifying that really was before we had treatments. You just ducking died. They just kept at it bare back. Goddamn it man. What does it take? But noticing this and wanting to get the word out to the most at risk community is of course homophobic you son of a bitch
Dude, I tell you what....if it really can transmit through skin contact....why would you want to be near a group of hundreds of sweaty shirtless gay men crammed together? That is like asking for it. These events happen every weekend in F.I and I wouldn't go near that place
maxresdefault.jpg

Glad they are vaccinating their sherdog population. We aren’t gay, we just so happen to have def with other men. All the time. In groups. Not gay.

This is actually where the 'MSM' comes from and partially why it's used now. A lot of "gay people" refuse to identify as gay and do not want to be 'identified' as such for a variety of reasons. I actually don't either IRL. Don't Say Gay.

It's a gay STD that's more or less harmless. Public health emergency my fucking arse. The vast, vast majority of the public have nothing to worry about- they're trying to walk on eggshells while at the same time being honest and warning the gay community to be careful.

Imagine a lockdown based upon gay men spreading a generally harmless virus among themselves?

There would literally be chaos.

It's ridiculous, it's nothing. They're out of their fucking mind if they think attempting to lock everyone down on account of this will do anything but make stigmatization go through the roof. The campaigns and efforts in general aimed at "combating" homophobia are largely counterproductive to their stated (or alleged) purpose.

Glad they are vaccinating their sherdog population. We aren’t gay, we just so happen to have def with other men. All the time. In groups. Not gay.
Its not gay as long as you say "no homo"
<TheDonald>

Dude, I tell you what....if it really can transmit through skin contact....why would you want to be near a group of hundreds of sweaty shirtless gay men crammed together? That is like asking for it. These events happen every weekend in F.I and I wouldn't go near that place
maxresdefault.jpg
You clearly hate lgbtqiabdkeosobcorpxh19/$:)@£|€}*\•~¥•

I mean, technically — but in order for me to get infected I’d have to renounce my heterosexuality and engage in a TON of unprotected sex with men while ignoring the telltale pox signs.

I don’t think that’s likely.
Live a little!

o_O

Who'd have thought that the Covid panic would be transferred to something else? Raise your hand. Both mine are up giving the middle finger salute.

Won't it be great if we actually get a pandemic worthy of the name and most of us will ignore it because neurotic idiots have cried wolf too many times?

damn, the gay men are the white hetero dudes of the lgbtq.
they're the next category you will be allowed to openly joke about.

With infectious diseases, prevention is everything. The virus doesn’t represent a serious threat to the general pop now, but that doesn’t mean it won’t in the future. (There are good theoretical reasons for why it may evolve higher virulence). The CDC, WHO, politicians and the media need to stop being so politically correct and send a clear message demonizing these gay-related mass spreading events. As of now, this is an easily controllable virus. I have no issue calling out hypocrisy when I see it.

With infectious diseases, prevention is everything. The virus doesn’t represent a serious threat to the general pop now, but that doesn’t mean it won’t in the future. (There are good theoretical reasons for why it may evolve higher virulence). The CDC, WHO, politicians and the media need to stop being so politically correct and send a clear message demonizing these gay-related mass spreading events. As of now, this is an easily controllable virus. I have no issue calling out hypocrisy when I see it.
Damn I love common ground! Double like! It’s COMMON SENSE!

So now they're saying we have smallpox in waste water. Just one virus after another. Seems kind of odd for all of this to happen in a 3 year span or am I tripping?

damn, the gay men are the white hetero dudes of the lgbtq.
they're the next category you will be allowed to openly joke about.

LGBTQ+ already has high levels of resentment for cis gay white dudes, it just hasn't made it's way to the mainstream yet for people to notice. It makes them especially enraged because nobody gives a fuck about their concerns or criticisms, dudes out there living their best life and they can't stand it because they're utterly miserable, unfuckable people that look like they belong in a circus or freak show.

Serious question, is this virus mainly transmitted via homosexuals? I read the cdc explaination and they say it can be transmitted in various non sexual ways.

Back