Law Biden administration declares Monkeypox a public health emergency.

I'm still waiting for an apology from the Mod who canned my #monkeypox thread for thinking it wasnt serious.

I can accept the apology if [he/she/other] restore the thread to WR

95% is an awfully round number, it's almost as if you just made it up.

It's a sexually transmitted disease, and the last I checked straight people were having sex as well.
how naive do you have to be to think that heterosexual couples can complete with the prolific numbers of sexual encounters gay men get up to? men with men means anything goes anytime.

I'm still waiting for an apology from the Mod who canned my #monkeypox thread for thinking it wasnt serious.

I can accept the apology if [he/she/other] restore the thread to WR

Your thread got canned because it was yet another bait/troll thread. Not because it was about monkey pox.

Ricky-Gervais.gif

how naive do you have to be to think that heterosexual couples can complete with the prolific numbers of sexual encounters gay men get up to? men with men means anything goes anytime.

Old schoolmate of mine married a man, and within months of marriage both men were openly hooking up with men on Grindr to have 5-6 man orgies even when their partner wasn't in attendance. Gay men are rampant when it comes to sex. No boundaries whatsoever.

Old schoolmate of mine married a man, and within months of marriage both men were openly hooking up with men on Grindr to have 5-6 man orgies even when their partner wasn't in attendance. Gay men are rampant when it comes to sex. No boundaries whatsoever.
That shit ain’t right

they are rampanty sexualy active and its pretty widely known and widespread. rampant sexual degeneracy is not uncommon in the male homosexual community. as far as i can tell this is precisely what is behind most cultures prohibition against it (not just homophobia as is so popular to say these days). there is a major city park where i live and there are huge pine trees with canopies that hang nearly to the ground. its not rare to find gay men having sex under those trees in the evening and also in the bathrooms of the park and those door DONT LOCK.

sexual degeneracy is a problem with most men gay or straight but its in the gay community where you pair the potential for degeneracy with others who also have that potential degeneracy. nobody can ever convince me that this is good for society and that community is certainly never going to regulate itself.

but i have no problem saying that the problem is with MEN and the homosexual aspect is just the accident that pairs men with men. i can find no corollary in the lesbian community for the most part though.

Nice to see a bunch of the traditionally bigoted posters have been banned in the past week or so.

god damn now we gotta watch out for the doggiepox

Tell us more about your friend….
<[analyzed}>

Back