Biased coverage of the Pettis fight.

he got that KO, and i got that $$ from him winning

Does anyone else feel like Pettis wasn't given enough credit for investing in the body and leg kicks? He had The left side of Thompson's ribs bruised up and both of Wonderboy's legs.

For a two-round fight, both guys took a shitload of damage.

My bias was definitely towards Pettis in this fight. But I was super nervous for him eating those punches from the bigger guy. I saw the rounds a lot closer than the story was told, but could totally understand if people thought Thompson edged both.

I just think the press and commentators really undersold his kicks and the fact the superman punch comes off of a low kick feint.

Props to both guys, but I think that strike was a lot more than "out of nowhere." Pettis lulled him into it.
can't rely on commentators to present a form of truth. they have no incentive to try and be objective, they say what they think they see and what they think will entertain the viewers.

Never said Pettis was winning. Even stated that both rounds were 10-9 Wonderboy
Never quoted or even talked to you.

You can see the person I was talking to in the quotes. Or did I miss that I said something in reference to something you wrote?

Some people thought Pettis was winning. I said I didn’t think he was. I didn’t say you said that. But keep bumping your thread though from 8 months ago, sport.
giphy.gif

Back