Bfw!!!

grayson

Orange Belt
Reaction score
hey, on ur site you guys have the black brazilianfightwear.com shorts that are only available in size 29

i was just wondering how adjustable those are because the tightest thing i can fit into is a size 30 and ive been cutting for months now, im really not feeling like cutting down any more. i was wondering if it has an elastic wasteband or if the velcro is adjustable enough to allow a size 30 to fit in em. thanks.

grayson said:
hey, on ur site you guys have the black brazilianfightwear.com shorts that are only available in size 29

i was just wondering how adjustable those are because the tightest thing i can fit into is a size 30 and ive been cutting for months now, im really not feeling like cutting down any more. i was wondering if it has an elastic wasteband or if the velcro is adjustable enough to allow a size 30 to fit in em. thanks.

Hey grayson,

The velcro is adjustable but not enough to allow a size 30 to fit in em.

We'll be lauching our 2006 collection in 15 days, we'll come up with 3 new models and they look awesome, if you're not in a rush for the shorts I strongly suggest that you wait for the new one's!!

BFW TEAM

Cool. Post some pics of the new ones when you get them in.

As soon as we receive them we'll post here! Thanks scorcho.

BFW TEAM

Back