Beyonce Superbowl performance - a tribute to the Black Panthers & BLM

clmetal

Iced Earth
@Gold
Reaction score
Wasn't Jay Z a drug dealer? They've done ok in this racist country where people like them are routinely killed for no reason. I'm sure they have removed themselves from the inner city as much as any white CEO has.

30FC4E4100000578-3436610-image-a-125_1454904415523.jpg

the dancers raised their arms in the air in a gesture referencing the black power salute by Tommie Smith and John Carlos at the Australian Olympics

30FB8CD400000578-3432666-image-m-248_1454906064915.jpg

Marks the spot: They also formed an 'X', thought to refer to Malcolm X

30FCA9FB00000578-3436610-image-a-126_1454904494266.jpg

Tina Knowles, Beyonce's mother, also uploaded this image to her Instagram of herself and the dancers giving the black power salute dressed in the distinctive black berets of the Black Panthers

30FCD50900000578-3436610-image-m-170_1454912856274.jpg

Several of the backing dancers posted this image online following their performance demanding 'justice 4 Mario Woods' a black man shot dead by police in San Francisco in December last year

Anticipation had been building for her performance after she unexpectedly dropped the music video for the song on Saturday.

The video, the most political Beyonce has released, showed scenes of white police lining up against a black teenager and graffiti that reads 'stop shooting us'.

Another part of the video shows Beyonce in a flooded New Orleans, recalling scenes after Hurricane Katrina in which George Bush was accused of 'not caring about black people' by rapper Kanye West after relief was slow in reaching the area.

[]/quote]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lack-Panthers-formed-X-tribute-Malcolm-X.html

This is an exceptionally shitty thread, (seriously, what's the thesis? black people be uppity? some people think malcom X was pretty cool?), but since we're posting quasi-racial stuff anyways, I wanted to share this excellent Heinlein quote.

"He's not a member of the KKK, but he's a wizard under the sheets."

Didn't you see the other thread? It was a tribute to the Illuminati and Satan!

how some of the "youths" saw that game:

Carolina Panthers...aka black panthers

headed by cam Newton..aka Huey Newton

going against the Snow white mountains of Denver and the "Sheriff" Peyton Manning.

with beyonce as the half dressed hypocritical feminist cheerleader

ahh it was all setting up so well for them

John%20Carlos%20salute%20AP.jpg

omg, stop the presses! this is an outrage!!

Dumbass pawns. Go ahead and keep on knowingly or unknowingly being used. SMH.

how some of the "youths" saw that game:

Carolina Panthers...aka black panthers

headed by cam Newton..aka Huey Newton

going against the Snow white mountains of Denver and the "Sheriff" Peyton Manning.

with beyonce as the half dressed hypocritical feminist cheerleader

ahh it was all setting up so well for them
and black america upset that Denver won, even though they did it through Von Miller having one of the best defensive performances in SB history, helped by an all black defense. This narrative is retarded, on both sides.

and black america upset that Denver won, even though they did it through Von Miller having one of the best defensive performances in SB history, helped by an all black defense. This narrative is retarded, on both sides.

im not stupid enough to associate most blacks with this narrative. just saying i heard it, and a week and ahalf we were inundated with how much we dont like Newton because of "something different."

Seriously, though. What's with all of them dressed up like Black Panthers? Did they acknowledge it was deliberate? Seems pretty inappropriate tbh.

Seriously, though. What's with all of them dressed up like Black Panthers? Did they acknowledge it was deliberate? Seems pretty inappropriate tbh.
inappropriate? whats more American than an armed militia voicing opposition to tyranny?

If conservatives really cared about the second amendment and what it represents, they should have hailed the Black Panthers as heroes. But yea...theres an issue of umm optics.

maybe they were upset about the sterotype of black qb's in the SB...

Looks pretty deliberate to me. It was a nice tribute, along with her song that she performed.

Queen B nailed it and it went over everyone's heads.

inappropriate? whats more American than an armed militia voicing opposition to tyranny?

If conservatives really cared about the second amendment and what it represents, they should have hailed the Black Panthers as heroes. But yea...theres an issue of umm optics.

Context is the difference. Politicizing the SB seems a bit odd to me.

Last edited:
The Black Panthers were a violent hate group? Interesting.

The Black Panthers were a violent hate group? Interesting.
I'm not well-versed in the history of that faction. Care to inform me on a brief history of them, and how it's relevant to interject their glorification into a national spectacle that's meant to be intentionally non-divisive(outside of sports teams loyalties)?

i hail them as heroes every time the original black panther foundation sends cease and desist letters to these new incarnations who commandeer their image and history to push hate messages. the nbpp which is listed on the southern poverty law center group as a hate group, yes. not that i care what the splc says - they're just the go to list for sourcing other groups so why not use them.

anyway, that is the type that beyonce is attempting to portray imo

I'm not well-versed in the history of that faction. Care to inform me on a brief history of them, and how it's relevant to interject their glorification into a national spectacle that's meant to be intentionally non-divisive(outside of sports teams loyalties)?

You're not well versed, yet you still feel the need to call them a "violent hate group"? Interesting programming.

It's the 50th Anniversary of the Black Panther Party for Self Defense, and it's Black History Month. That's a great reason to do it.

Go ahead, get to reading.

why not post thread on beyonce recently getting into shit for doing black face?
which is still racist to do, even you're black yourself, ftr
rectangle.jpg

Back