Beverly Hills 90210 star Shannen Doherty is dying. Has terminal cancer.

Damn shame. I fapped to her more than once back in the day:(

Spelling looks like Mickey Rourke with smaller tits

torispelling_50.jpg

I didn't think she could get uglier. Eek

Hope she beats it. She's not that old young when you thin about it

That's terrible to read. Hope Doherty finds some new treatment that helps.

Not long ago I read a book about Professor Jane Plant. She was told she had a month or two left to live after her breast cancer spread to others parts of her body. Out of desperation she changed her diet. The main thing for her was avoiding dairy products. To her and her oncologist surprise her cancer went away. She lived another 20 years cancer free.

Don't know if Jane Plants ideas for fighting cancer would help but it is an intersting case study in how diet does seem to play a roll in the develop of cancer in some.

I never watched the show but it's one of those things that you absorb through cultural osmosis.

I only recall that she's famously, infamously obnoxious to co-stars and generally a bitch to work with.

But it's sad that she's facing the final casting call.

Just me or is cancer occurring much more frequently and to younger people? Gotta be cell phones, wifi, food, etc. 50 years from now people will talk about phones and our generation like we talk about lead and earlier gens.

Just me or is cancer occurring much more frequently and to younger people? Gotta be cell phones, wifi, food, etc. 50 years from now people will talk about phones and our generation like we talk about lead and earlier gens.
No, it's just that we hear about it more now.

Nooooo you can't take the Heathers god dammit!!!!

heathers_still_h_15.JPG

No, it's just that we hear about it more now.

Maybe...I'm too lazy to research it. But I'm talking about people i know irl.....men and women in their 30s dying of cancer

Maybe...I'm too lazy to research it. But I'm talking about people i know irl.....men and women in their 30s dying of cancer
I don't have the stats to back it up, but it stands to reason the older we get, the more people we're going to know that become sick. When I was a kid, I really didn't pay attention to people older than me. But again, I can't back it up with real facts.

No reason for her to hold back now. She may as well show the vag or make a quick pron.

Back