Beverly Hills 90210 star Shannen Doherty is dying. Has terminal cancer.

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture...veals-breast-cancer-back-now-stage-4-n1129651

She said in 2015 she had breast cancer. It has come back, and now is at Stage 4.

What is Stage 4 Breast Cancer
Also known as metastatic breast cancer, the cancer in this stage has spread beyond the breast, underarm and internal mammary lymph nodes to other parts of the body near to or distant from the breast. The cancer has spread elsewhere in the body. The affected areas may include the bones, brain, lungs or liver and more than one part of the body may be involved

https://www.cancercenter.com/cancer-types/breast-cancer/stages

-
Was not long ago that Luke Perry died.

The media talks about Rush Limbaugh and Alex Trebeck's cancer but in those cases atleast the guys have lived a long life. Doherty is pretty young.

Yeah this sucks. Hopefully she beats it.

crazy stuff. I underestimate how lethal breast cancer is.

Last edited:
And Tori Spelling’s eyes now live on different sides of the equator

Spelling looks like Mickey Rourke with smaller tits

torispelling_50.jpg

Cancer is a terrible thing.

My grandma had breast cancer, she didn’t have a good life towards the last few years on earth.

Life can be very rough

Ouch. Poor gal. I feel for her and her family. Cancer is awful.

I wish her the best

I’m not gonna lie, I watched BH 90210 back in the day. I wish her the best.

Nobody really beats cancer. They may live for a while longer but it gets them in the end. My mother was credited with surviving cervical cancer but died from liver and kidney failure caused by the cancer "cures".

I’m not gonna lie, I watched BH 90210 back in the day. I wish her the best.

It's okay homie,

If you were growing up in the late 80's/early 90's, none of had a choice..

That was the only show on TV

That fucking sucks. Serious question and I know people overrate it but can CBD Oil cure her?

Damn. The 90210 kids were iconic during my childhood, everyone in my school watched it and thought that was America. So strange to see them start to fall away. Prayers go out to her.

Sucks to see all these people you grew up with start to die off.

But never say goodbye. It's more like I'll see you later.

Just looked up her age - 48. One year older than my mom was when she had breast cancer back in 1994. Crazy how some cancers hit people relatively young.

Back