Between These 4 Legends, Who Is The Most loved On Sherdog?

And the truth is always The Axe Murderer

So it seems. I was sure it'd be Fedor, but Axe Murderer is clearly leading. That's cool, off the list they are my two favourites.

Fedor for mine, seems like a lovely guy, great champ, good for the sport. Plus he didn't 'look' like a world beater, a bit small, a bit chubby, makes him extra cool.

You have to realize that Fedor had 0 personality, so people who like him will like him on merit alone, whereby people like Wandy have a ton of personality so it plays into the likes greatly. Will be interesting. Ha

I'd say theres a difference between "most loved" and "least disliked", Fedor probabley comes top for the former but Wanderlei and Nog beat him for the latter.

The difference is easy to see aswell I'd say, both Wanderlei and Nog have only had limated sucess in the UFC, the latter had a decent start but generally they've lost most big matches. A UFC fanboy is comfortable liking them while believeing they've been "exposed" as never having been as good as the guys being hyped today.

Fedor on the other hand is much more problematic, not only did he fail to sign with the UFC but he beat several big former UFC names post Pride and then only declined without losing to the likes of Cain or Brock. The same is true with Shogun IMHO, if he'd come back from the 2007 injury as a middling fighter losing all his big fights he'd probabley be disliked by fewer people today. As it is he came back and beat both Chuck and the UFC's "new breed" champ in Lyoto who was sposed to represent a great evolution in MMA beyond Pride.

Probably Wandy... a lot of people here hate Fedor and Crocop (and the reason is beyond me).

Fedor is the most loved one on sherdog but i like Big Nog the most.

My favorite is Fedor but I don't think he's the most loved one. These days so many people shit on Cro Cop and Fedor. It comes down to Wand and Big Nog and I think that Wand is the most loved.

Im pretty confused..
Fedor has a shitload of haters, just like wand.
I voted for cro cop expecting a landslide in favor of mirko or nog but DAMN

Wanderlei. I'm yet to see a single Wandy hater

Has to be Wand. Almost everybody likes him.

I picked fedor I love wand I wanted to cheat and press both at once since I'm on my phone.

My favorite of these are Fedor, but he has a shitload of haters on Sherdog, more fans than haters tho. Wand and Big Nog to an extent are pretty much impossible to dislike, so it has to be one of them. Probably wand right now, after the Schaub fight it definitely was Big Nog.

Wand <3

I wanted to say fedor since he is my personal favorite but he has way to many fucking haters...everyone loves wand

Wandy is.

Fedor gets more hate than any other fighter on Sherdog.

Tough to say. I'll assume we're doing an aggregate, +1 for each fanboy and -1 for each hater-type survey (because otherwise we'd have to measure the intangible of "how passionate" each fan was about fighter x).

In such a survey, I'd say Wand comes on top. I'd guess a poll today would come out with Wand #1, Big Nog #2, Crocop #3, and Fedor #4. This isn't a value judgment on my part, it's just my guess on how the crowd would vote. Big Nog's comments about not wanting to roll with a hypothetical gay student at his school probably lost him more fans than it gained him, which is why I'd put him at #2. I don't think it's enough to drop him that far down the list, mostly because I'm not sure how many people remember it, but also because the comments seemed pretty tame to me (in the sense that Nog didn't go full retard and pull a Westboro Baptist Church or something like to that). Fedor and Crocop are close due to the fact that though Crocop definitely has fewer fans than Fedor, the current difference in Fedor and Crocop's respective fanbases is smaller than the current difference in Fedor and Crocop's respective hater camps. I'm unsure anybody hates Crocop right now (the closest thing to hatred towards Crocop I've come across recently is the strong desire for him to retire and avoid getting hurt).

All the same, these guys are battling for 2-5 after Sakuraba. He beats everyone. You could even convince me they're 3-6 with Bas taking 2.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back