Between These 4 Legends, Who Is The Most loved On Sherdog?

Of the four my favorite is Mirko then the last russian emperor and i dislike the two others.

no Saku in your list?

shame on you

Lol I get it people, you want credit for Sakuraba but I chose to go with the Big Boys. Anyway I wanted to make it competitive, not a one sided win for "The Gracie Hunter".

Pretty sure my boyfriend and I both cheered when he got his arm broken like a punk.

Don't call professional fighters punks. Nog was tough as hell not tapping until his arm finally broke.

not tapping when you are clearly in a bad position is dumb, not tough.

Nog didn't want to give up, he's the kind of guy that will keep fighting until he can't anymore. It's the way a lot of fighters are, they're just extremely competitive people.

If you don't think it takes a tough man to do this, I'm not sure what to say:

3804373_o.gif

You can say he should have tapped sooner, and I'm sure he knew he would have been better off tapping.

Definitely Wanderlei, Fedor got a lot of hate iirc for the whole M-1 thing and not coming to the UFC ,but that was his managers fault I believe.

I'm really surprised to see Wand with so many votes, and I expected a bit more for Big Nog

Nog didn't want to give up, he's the kind of guy that will keep fighting until he can't anymore. It's the way a lot of fighters are, they're just extremely competitive people.

If you don't think it takes a tough man to do this, I'm not sure what to say:

3804373_o.gif

You can say he should have tapped sooner, and I'm sure he knew he would have been better off tapping.

What you said applied to mir in that fight, not nog.

Mir got rocked, then stayed in, showed heart, and easily out-techniqued big nog on the ground. Mir showed greater heart and far superior ground skills.

Big nog just got caught in a submission and refused to believe it could be happening to him.

It was a devastating loss for nog, but at least his striking standing looked good.

What you said applied to mir in that fight, not nog.

Mir got rocked, then stayed in, showed heart, and easily out-techniqued big nog on the ground. Mir showed greater heart and far superior ground skills.

Big nog just got caught in a submission and refused to believe it could be happening to him.

It was a devastating loss for nog, but at least his striking standing looked good.

By your logic, Mir should have given up when Nog had him hurt. He was in a bad position, after all.

I don't agree with that though. Both men showed heart. Nog showed it by not giving up until he absolutely had too.

For me its Crocop so voted for him ofc.

i think wandy is the most beloved, but to me
1. fedor
2. wandy
3. big nog/ mirko

all 4 are favs of mine

Big Nog with his recent anti-gay rant probably isn't a top 4 most beloved anymore. I would easily replace him with Saku or Shogun.

No.There is a lot shogun,saku haters. and i haven't seen Mino bashing thread in a long time.

I think people are voting for their favourites in my case it's Cro cop but i voted for Big Nog.

CC is bashed for being can beater same for wand and fedor.

but maybe

more fans= more haters?

wasn't sure whether you meant who do i love or who do i think Serdoggers love...

I think Sherdoggers unanimously love
Wand

then CroCop (although some may have forgotten who he is) /Nog

but loads hate on Fedor

However if you asked for us to poll who we each loved the most all the diehard Fedor fans would come out of the woodwork.

I love Wand, if nothing but for the comedy value of watching him. That TUF Brazil season was amazing.

Back