Between These 4 Legends, Who Is The Most loved On Sherdog?

Prob Fedor or Wand. Personally I started watching because Crocop tried to kick Vovchanchyns face off.

Where all the Nog fans at? I know there has to be some more of us loyal Nogheads.

On the other hand I thought the same when he fought Cung lee. Lets wait and see. Not the same though

Well, I thought Wand vs Cung would just answer some questions on where both guys were at in striking, age descrepencies, experience and mostly determination in the ufc. And, the Axe murderer vs cung le action film starsounded cool. We have the results.

Stann>Leben>Wanderlei

I understand alot of mmath is bs but...damnit:(

I only count 3, unless you're counting Fedor's back.

In that case,

1. Fedor
2. Wand
3. Fedor's back
4. Cop on Cro-Cop's right with the shifty eyes
5. Cro-Cop

I don't know why, but this completely cracked me up. thanks for the laugh

I voted for who I love most, not who I think everyone else loves most. Cro Cop.

This thread & poll are flawed because the way it's worded.

I voted for Fedor, but I would have voted for Sakuraba if he were an option.

Tough call though, all were great to watch. Would be interesting to see if others like Saku, Rampage, Henderson were included.

Last edited:
On the other hand I thought the same when he fought Cung lee. Lets wait and see. Not the same though

Well, I thought Wand vs Cung would just answer some questions on where both guys were at in striking, age descrepencies, experience and mostly determination in the ufc. And, the Axe murderer vs cung le action film starsounded cool. We have the results.

Stann>Leben>Wanderlei

I understand alot of mmath is bs but...damnit:(

I dont see how any of those guys could be disliked, but Fedor and Cro Cop get a lot of hate around these parts. Wand seems to be loved by all.

I voted for who I love most, not who I think everyone else loves most. Cro Cop.

This thread & poll are flawed because the way it's worded.

If it makes you feel better I picked CRO COP.:icon_lol:

Gotta say Fedor. His management did everything they could to ruin his legacy, but when he stepped in the ring to fight, he was as professional as they come.

Wand almost everyone likes Wand; Fedor has a lot of fans too but he also has a lot of haters as well.

Back