Betting on Lawler is INSANE VALUE

Honestly 90% of sherdog does not appear to understand what odds are judging by this thread lol. -150 is a definite sign to pass on placing a bet for anyone.
Did you include yourself in that 90%?

Lol at anyone betting on Lawler. You guys are the same geniuses that bet on Woodley to beat the little Paul brother.

Lawler is shot, he showed you that plenty of times in his last fights.

Basically what OP is saying that we should not believe our lying eyes when it comes to Lawler.

Go ahead, bet on him. Lol

LMAO.

I was going to bet hard on Robbie ML, Robbie ITD and RD1 but I backed off 85% when Nick came in like he prepared for a MW fight oh well.

This is basically a shitpost. Zero actual fight analysis, and it’s coming from a guy who started watching MMA at UFC 130+.

Bet on Lawler if you think he is somehow going to get his power back and land a big shot, or if he’s going to get lucky and get a cut on Diaz that stops the fight.

Outside of a KO(Extremely unlikely, considering Diaz’s track record) or a TKO(cut); I don’t see many paths to victory for Lawler. Lawler has a history of sometimes trying to grind out a decision with his wrestling, but that will be extremely dangerous considering Nick’s BJJ.

Diaz is a far superior boxer, I don’t think that is debatable. He sometimes has issues eating legkicks, but that isn’t something Lawler is known for(If anything, Lawler is more known for eating legkicks than dishing them).

Money is coming in on Lawler today based on the line movement, so the public is favoring him as of this moment. I believe this is based on the weight-class and interview situation. That said, Diaz has always has these quirky moments, and anyone betting solely on them is making a big mistake.

Diaz has far more ways to win the fight, and as he is turning into an underdog, a bet on Diaz is looking like the best value.

someone check in on this guy

Imagine how much of a fuckin clutz he feels like

sheesh

Lol at anyone betting on Lawler. You guys are the same geniuses that bet on Woodley to beat the little Paul brother.

Lawler is shot, he showed you that plenty of times in his last fights.

Basically what OP is saying that we should not believe our lying eyes when it comes to Lawler.

Go ahead, bet on him. Lol
Your post didn't age well, buddy....

Lawler couldn't finish an off the couch Nick, he had to wave it off for him.

You boys ok ?

Deary me this is embarrassing. Beat him so bad he didn't wanna get up.

In any case, it didnt matter how shot Lawler was/is. That was the whole point, fish; we were betting against Diaz. It hurt to do it, but business is business.

Now, stop dishing out advice & start taking some.

Someone is using Penn vs Diaz to justify how long they've watched.

Jesus fuck this website got young.

I say we ban TS if he is wrong and give him platinum if he is right and continue the platinum until he is wrong when it comes to these lock type predictions.

So... Can we give TS platinum and await future locks so that we can all get rich?

Back