Betting on Lawler is INSANE VALUE

deman

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Hey guys, the man who told you that Fabricio Werdum was a LOCK as a 3/1 underdog vs Gustaffson & told you that betting on Poirier in the McGregor trilogy was FREE MONEY https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/is-betting-on-poirier-free-money.4193113/ is back with another guarantee.

Robbie Lawler is INSANE VALUE at a marginal favourite in this fight.

Diaz is the reason I started watching MMA after watching him fight BJ Penn (when I didnt know the name of anyone in MMA bar Brock Lesnar) but this fight is only going one way. Nick has barely fought, never mind won a fight, since I became a fan 11yrs ago - though the Condit loss was debateable - and he wont start now. His interviews & limited training footage have done nothing to ease my worries. These comebacks never end well so regardless of Robbie being on slide, he'll win this quite easily.

Lawler, bless? I think so, yes.

Last edited:
Hey guys, the man who told you that Fabricio Werdum was a LOCK as a 3/1 underdog vs Gustaffson & told you that betting on Poirier in the McGregor trilogy was FREE MONEY https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/is-betting-on-poirier-free-money.4193113/ is back with another guarantee.

Robbie Lawler is a INSANE VALUE at a marginal favourite in this fight.

Diaz is the reason I started watching MMA after watching him fight BJ Penn (when I didnt know the name of anyone in MMA bar Brock Lesnar) but this fight is only going one way. Nick has barely fought, never mind won a fight, since I became a fan 11yrs ago - though the Condit loss was debateable - and he wont start now. His interviews & limited training footage have done nothing to ease my worries. These comebacks never end well so regardless of Robbie being on slide, he'll win this quite easily.

Lawler, bless? I think so, yes.

A comeback is not the problem. GSP showed it could be done at a great performance.
The problem is Diaz looks like crap compared to Lawler, despite UFC doing its best to hide it to make it a money fight.
Diaz obviously has not prepared the same way GSP did, for his comeback.
It's like a broken race car getting revved up again for another race.

So yes, easy bet on Lawler.

Im not able to write off Nick Diaz no matter how it looks from the outside, dude is super durable and has a lot of skills.
And surprisingly he has less miles on him than Lawler.

War Diaz

ASOKapL.jpg

Diaz shold KO him again m lawleer got outbox by fuckin Colby omg I was shock
That was because Colby wore him out first with wrestling and Lawler was extremely hesitant to commit to punches because he knew Colby would take him down again. Neither will be the case vs Nick. I'm not saying Nick doesn't have a chance but the fight with Colby is not really relevant because the circumstances are so different.

Wait, why was Werdum such a dog against Gus? What were the bookies thinking?

Wait, why was Werdum such a dog against Gus? What were the bookies thinking?
It's not really the bookies, it's the gamblers who really set the line. The bookies set the initial line but it moves based on how people bet. Like with Floyd vs Conor it started out at a more reasonable odds of around 20 to 1 (though even that was a good bet on Floyd) but ended up at 4 to 1 which was absurd.

Im not able to write off Nick Diaz no matter how it looks from the outside, dude is super durable and has a lot of skills.
And surprisingly he has less miles on him than Lawler.

How is that surprising?

Diaz' last fight was just after Robbie beat Hendricks.

Lol at anyone betting on Lawler. You guys are the same geniuses that bet on Woodley to beat the little Paul brother.

Lawler is shot, he showed you that plenty of times in his last fights.

Basically what OP is saying that we should not believe our lying eyes when it comes to Lawler.

Go ahead, bet on him. Lol

I wish it was a lock. Lawler should win. As long as he throws some fucking punches. He's just been a punching bag since the Woodley fight
Beat the fuck out of Cerrone and Askren

Back