Betting on Lawler is INSANE VALUE

May be a little off topic and I may sound cold hearted but I really will have no sympathy for nick if he gets starched and looked rusty as hell. That's his problem for wasting his prime away

You’re nuts if you bet any substantial money on this fight for either fighter.

Hey guys, the man who told you that Fabricio Werdum was a LOCK as a 3/1 underdog vs Gustaffson & told you that betting on Poirier in the McGregor trilogy was FREE MONEY https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/is-betting-on-poirier-free-money.4193113/ is back with another guarantee.

Robbie Lawler is INSANE VALUE at a marginal favourite in this fight.

Diaz is the reason I started watching MMA after watching him fight BJ Penn (when I didnt know the name of anyone in MMA bar Brock Lesnar) but this fight is only going one way. Nick has barely fought, never mind won a fight, since I became a fan 11yrs ago - though the Condit loss was debateable - and he wont start now. His interviews & limited training footage have done nothing to ease my worries. These comebacks never end well so regardless of Robbie being on slide, he'll win this quite easily.

Lawler, bless? I think so, yes.

I'm gonna bet all my Cheeto, and Hot Pocket $$$ for the entire month on this fight. That means if Lawler loses, I'm actually gonna have to go upstairs and eat with my Mom.

Hey guys, the man who told you that Fabricio Werdum was a LOCK as a 3/1 underdog vs Gustaffson & told you that betting on Poirier in the McGregor trilogy was FREE MONEY https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/is-betting-on-poirier-free-money.4193113/ is back with another guarantee.

Robbie Lawler is INSANE VALUE at a marginal favourite in this fight.

Diaz is the reason I started watching MMA after watching him fight BJ Penn (when I didnt know the name of anyone in MMA bar Brock Lesnar) but this fight is only going one way. Nick has barely fought, never mind won a fight, since I became a fan 11yrs ago - though the Condit loss was debateable - and he wont start now. His interviews & limited training footage have done nothing to ease my worries. These comebacks never end well so regardless of Robbie being on slide, he'll win this quite easily.

Lawler, bless? I think so, yes.
Lawler is a good valued bet. Nice job.

Lawler has looked super gun-shy recently. Not a good bet against someone who is known for their volume.

But it’s jobby lawler tho. You can’t count on him.
Do People even realize that lawler actually has more losses in a row than nick does for what it’s worth. Don’t be blinded by the last win a decade ago for nick thing. It could mean lawler has more mileage

something is 90% (1/9) likely to happen & you give me odds of 60% (4/6) then I'll bet on it.

So where did you find out Lawler guaranteed to have a 90% of winning. I'm not sure I've heard of such guarantees in mma before, and I need in.

Your math is spot on, given that Lawler is at 90%. Vegas needs to get their shit together and correct the odds, yo!

Wait..... Do you think Robbie wins because I think Robbie wins? And are giving out betting advice on my armchair prediction, compete with percentage I pulled out of my asshole??? lolol oh jesus I fucking love this place JFC.

Last edited:
Robbie will bloody Diaz face up and drop him. Robbie by KO Round 1.

Except Lawler has looked like dogshit for the last 5 years and barely throws any punches. Diaz via being the more active fighter and having a better chin. I hope I'm wrong.

Nothing is a good bet at -110 bro.

Anyone arguing about who wins is missing the entire point of what betting odds even are. I am 90% certain Lawler wins. And I wouldn't touch this bet with a ten foot pole.

-150 is good?

Honestly 90% of sherdog does not appear to understand what odds are judging by this thread lol. -150 is a definite sign to pass on placing a bet for anyone.

<6><28><mma2>

So you mentioned the two times you had it right, but may i ask you dear sir, how many times have you been wrong?

Robbie should def win though.
Yeah should. He shouldve won the first time and he shouldve won some of his last fights.

I dont know what it is besides age and warfare, but the guy just doesn't deliver these days appropriately.

Neither does nick.

As an alcoholic, I would NEVER put money on another alcoholic. And it's well documented how for the last few many years Nick has been non stop drinking and partying

Just because Diaz will likely look like hell doesn't mean Lawler won't too. He's older than Diaz and hasn't won in years either. Not sure why anybody would put money on either guy at this point.

“Value” for a fight with odds that are pretty much even?
princess-bride.gif

Last edited:
I'm showing Lawler as an even bet? BTW he will lose. He cannot handle volume and lacks the will to kill these days.

Back