Betting on Hop Vs. Calz

Cortez and Hopkins have a history. Not Cortez and Calzaghe. Thats just a retarded post.

I dont see this fight being close at all.Calzaghe will ko Hopkins in the later rounds.

Sorry, boxing hasn't produced a "Great White Hope" since Marciano.

This guy isnt going to beat Hopkins.

Do you follow boxing!? Are you making a joke!?

Excuse the next statements if you are: Shut up you racist ***got. There are numerous white fighters at the top in combat sports... and we aren't even trying (we stress education and technological advances nowadays... I had to endure fighting (to the death) and I was also part of the team that designed the Predator U.A.V.; Do you know what this piece of technology can do!? It's exponentially more effective than any boxer/mma fighter).

Do you follow boxing!? Are you making a joke!?

Excuse the next statements if you are: Shut up you racist ***got. There are numerous white fighters at the top in combat sports... and we aren't even trying (we stress education and technological advances nowadays... I had to endure fighting (to the death) and I was also part of the team that designed the Predator U.A.V.; Do you know what this piece of technology can do!? It's exponentially more effective than any boxer/mma fighter).

Not ones that have beaten the likes of people like Hopkins

Get the fuck out of here with that shit.

Delusional ass.

So you're a badass because you designed Predator UAV? A fictional bullshit Movie thing?

Kids these days.

I'll never bet on BHOP cause he lost me G's against Taylor. I went to that fight and put up 4 grand and Taylor took him out.

I like Calzaghe by decision.

Southpaw who uses angles, has a fantastic chin, and decent handspeed should be enough to pile up the points over the aging, but very capable Hopkins.

I like Calzaghe by decision.

Southpaw who uses angles, has a fantastic chin, and decent handspeed should be enough to pile up the points over the aging, but very capable Hopkins.

Keep in mind tho that Hopkins has a really good record against lefties. Don't think the left hand is going to come into this very much.

Back