Betting on both sides HACK (free money)

I cant understand your gibberish but i see one bet on one site for $50. Youve literally proven nothing

Cant understand supposed gibberish cause you have no clue about what you're on about in the 1st place, I explained my bet & it ties in with the method TS used, I placed the winning bet, you want me to go & SS the other stuff to what, prove to you???? lol

If you have trouble understanding that then that's your problem not mine, I'll enjoy my money while you continue to try & act like a know it all in the thread

Also it's £50 not $50, so it's a little bit more than that

78Vd5x4.gif

Cant understand supposed gibberish cause you have no clue about what you're on about in the 1st place, I explained my bet & it ties in with the method TS used, I placed the winning bet, you want me to go & SS the other stuff to what, prove to you???? lol

If you have trouble understanding that then that's your problem not mine, I'll enjoy my money while you continue to try & act like a know it all in the thread

Also it's £50 not $50, so it's a little bit more than that

its pretty obvious that you only posted one slip because you only made one bet, otherwise you would post them all to prove it works. Im sorry i dont get weird british soccer talk.

I want too see someone take TS advice and bet on the fight in the OP.

All the people saying theres no risk are afraid to bet. If there was no risk you would all be betting.

So far not a single person has bet including the TS.

its pretty obvious that you only posted one slip because you only made one bet, otherwise you would post them all to prove it works. Im sorry i dont get weird british soccer talk.

I want too see someone take TS advice and bet on the fight in the OP.

All the people saying theres no risk are afraid to bet. If there was no risk you would all be betting.

So far not a single person has bet including the TS.

It's football yank, you're too stupid to understand the reason why I bet on a single score & then covered the other team win or draw?

I'm not taking the advice of TS as I already have my own bets.. I'm defending the use of the bet as it has worked for me in different scenarios on a smaller scale, stop trying to be all narky & shit over it, that's all there is to it

It's football yank, you're too stupid to understand the reason why I bet on a single score & then covered the other team win or draw?

I'm not taking the advice of TS as I already have my own bets.. I'm defending the use of the bet as it has worked for me in different scenarios on a smaller scale, stop trying to be all narky & shit over it, that's all there is to it

You say you did it, say you have proof, but refuse to post said proof, sounds like a lie to me.

Oh good excuse not to take TS bet too. "I already have my own bets".

Bet you wont post those either. Good try

Playing both sides shit I don't like

You say you did it, say you have proof, but refuse to post said proof, sounds like a lie to me.

Oh good excuse not to take TS bet too. "I already have my own bets".

Bet you wont post those either. Good try

Are you that dense? I said that it works cause I've done a similar thing on a smaller scale

It's like talking to an Asdan child

I have trebles & fourfolds including TJ, Cruz, Rousey/Nunes & Magny

Couple days ago I placed a small 20 on skybet's enhanced Rousey R1 sub at 11/4

& that's to cover this treble I made a while ago, really cba with SS on my phone so quit acting like I owe you the world & have to post everything to prove to you lol

OCj4jfn.png

Let's leave it at that, and save some of your dignity.

All I asked for is proof someone here has done this, and for TS to show me his betting slips. So far nobody has been able to do it.

Im not asking a lot. If you cant prove this works you should stfu.

How obvious is it that nobody here has ever done this? Very obvious.

Hell maybe it even works, but show me proof or fuck off. All the people saying it works, but nobody is willing to bet.

Are you that dense? I said that it works cause I've done a similar thing on a smaller scale

I have trebles & fourfolds including TJ, Cruz, Rousey/Nunes & Magny

Couple days ago I placed a small 20 on skybet's enhanced Rousey R1 sub at 11/4

& that's to cover this treble I made a while ago, really cba with SS on my phone so quit acting like I owe you the world & have to post everything to prove to you lol

OCj4jfn.png

I was hoping you would post that so i could point out..

You will post all your betting slips except the ones proving you did what TS said.

Interesting. I wonder why that is.

All I asked for is proof someone here has done this

You've said a lot more than that, and pretty much all of it was made up. Bookies aren't going to sue you, and none of this is illegal. Just stop while you're behind?

really cba with SS on my phone so quit acting like I owe you the world & have to post everything to prove to you lol

All I asked for is proof someone here has done this, and for TS to show me his betting slips. So far nobody has been able to do it.

Im not asking a lot. If you cant prove this works you should stfu.

How obvious is it that nobody here has ever done this? Very obvious.

Hell maybe it even works, but show me proof or fuck off. All the people saying it works, but nobody is willing to bet.

Read the above & stfu, it really is like talking to an Asdan child.. try reading what was said before spouting the same childish "I want proof show me proof" nonsense..

If you can't read TS & see that both sides have been covered with very little chance of a draw happening then you are a full blown retard, note how others are suggesting you stop posting cause you look like a fool

I already stated I am not doing the bet in the OP as I have my own bets already, I show one & you're still spouting the same idiocy

You've said a lot more than that, and pretty much all of it was made up. Bookies aren't going to sue you, and none of this is illegal. Just stop while you're behind?

So wheres your betting slip then? Lol stfu.

None of you have the balls to do it. You all say it works but nobody will prove it.

Im not talking about 5$ either. Ts said 10-15k.

Read the above & stfu, it really is like talking to an Asdan child.. try reading what was said before spouting the same childish "I want proof show me proof" nonsense..

If you can't read TS & see that both sides have been covered with very little chance of a draw happening then you are a full blown retard, note how others are suggesting you stop posting cause you look like a fool

I already stated I am not doing the bet in the OP as I have my own bets already, I show one & you're still spouting the same idiocy

Because you havent proven you did what TS did, and you refuse too.

You bet 5 fuckin dollars dude lol. Yiure acting like you broke the bank.

If you teally trused ts you would bet, lying puss

Because you havent proven you did what TS did, and you refuse too.

You bet 5 fuckin dollars dude lol

Again Asdan child if you paid attention you'd notice that It's just a free bet then I placed other bets to cover, you waffling on doesn't discredit the method when it's been done MANY times in the past, I actually think Thatch is winning so this would be pointless for me just to break even, right?

There always has to be that one guy in a thread who has to be different

Back