Betting on both sides HACK (free money)

That's flat out wrong. Betting that a fight ends up a draw is a prop bet, and has nothing to do with straight bets like the OP is describing. If you straight bet on a fighter to win and the fight goes to a draw, it counts as a push.
I don't understand that. If the fight doesn't go the way you predicted then you lose. Unless there is some money back guarantee with the sites you guys are using?

Better put disclaimer (bla-bla accepts no responsibility for any damage caused to you, your property etc) before somebody sues you for damages :D

Why would that be illegal? Arbitrage isn't illegal. Hell, counting cards isn't even illegal.

You think op is the first person to think of this? Every gambler has thought about this at one time or another.

If the betting site finds out they will take it all from you

You think op is the first person to think of this? Every gambler has thought about this at one time or another.

If the betting site finds out they will take it all from you
how do they find out?

Wow'- if true , its an extreme rare occasion and if u have access to these outfits ----itd be silly not to bet both sides...

About 14 years ago, I had a situation to catch some huge middles in college hoops.A rumor that turned out to be true was that some deli owners were trying to be bookies and they were honorable people.The only problem was that they were using odds from the newspaper(WHICH ARE OVERNIGHT LINES).My bookie was getting lines upto the minute so just about every night i had a couple of games where the middle was 5pts to god only remembers..Anyways, I caught some big scores but it only lasted 3 weeks caused they just got hammered(they were on the wrong side of the middles 60% of the time plus they had sharp guys coming in and getting an xtra hslf dozen points on games theyre just betting legitimately)

I dont know but they have their ways obviously. Why do you think no pro gamblers have ever talked about this? Nobody does this for a reason. Ts is asking to be sued.
Yes you dont know if you dont know then stfu and dont spit wrong information. If I bet sumthing at bookie A no way bookie B knows I placed the bet. No way bookies share money flow information with eachother. Even if they do Its not cheating.

Youre an idiot.

Actually you are.

I can bet through different venues however I please.

Also what TS didn't say is that this is the 9th time on a PPV card this year this has happened. That's including the line drastically changing.

I dont know but they have their ways obviously. Why do you think no pro gamblers have ever talked about this? Nobody does this for a reason. Ts is asking to be sued.
You literally have no idea what you're talking about

200_s.gif

You literally have no idea what you're talking about

Ok well when the betting site recognizes your arbitrage betting they will close your account and may sue you for breach of agreement.

Ps you sound poor. And dont post your suicide thread here when you lose your life savings. Good luck.

Last edited:
No way im going to argue with a white belt who is probably under 18. Just stfu here. You don't know nothing about betting.

Post your betting slip. Since youre right you will have no problem risking 25g right? Comr on tough guy lets see it

Actually you are.

I can bet through different venues however I please.

Also what TS didn't say is that this is the 9th time on a PPV card this year this has happened. That's including the line drastically changing.

All talk no betting slips. You guys talk a big game but dont back it up. Prove to me it works. You wont.

But but... Its free money.. You cant lose right?

Prove it

Buncha pissy little children with a get rich quick scheme

So they can sue me for making a bet on each side ? I know here in america it's gone to shit with all these powder puffs walking around now but that seems kinda far out there..

Back