Betting on both sides HACK (free money)

You think op is the first person to think of this? Every gambler has thought about this at one time or another.

If the betting site finds out they will take it all from you

Haha. Stop being paranoid, there's nothing illegal about this. Both sites couldn't have a fuck since you're technically putting money in both their pockets when playing their site... And to think they'd sue you.... Lol.

So they can sue me for making a bet on each side ? I know here in america it's gone to shit with all these powder puffs walking around now but that seems kinda far out there..

If you breach an agreement with the website you are liable to be sued, have your winnings taken and account closed. Read the agreements of the site you use carefully.

These guys say there is no way for the other sites to find out. I dont know. I wouldnt risk it personally but if they want to try it id love to see the results

Haha. Stop being paranoid, there's nothing illegal about this. Both sites couldn't have a fuck since you're technically putting money in both their pockets when playing their site... And to think they'd sue you.... Lol.

Illegal was the wrong word.

Ok well when the betting site recognizes your arbitrage betting they will close your account and may sue you for breach of agreement.

Ps you sound poor. And dont post your suicide thread here when you lose your life savings. Good luck.
I have earned more money in the past 6 years than you will in your lifetime buddeh

If you breach an agreement with the website you are liable to be sued, have your winnings taken and account closed. Read the agreements of the site you use carefully.

These guys say there is no way for the other sites to find out. I dont know. I wouldnt risk it personally but if they want to try it id love to see the results
You probably believe earth is flat too.
Dude gtfo with you conscpiracy theories. This is legit shit and doesnt happen often. Bookies doesnt give a jack shit about your bets on other sites. Think with your head. This is simple math what the fuck do I have to prove you?

I have earned more money in the past 6 years than you will in your lifetime buddeh

You probably believe earth is flat too.
Dude gtfo with you conscpiracy theories. This is legit shit and doesnt happen often. Bookies doesnt give a jack shit about your bets on other sites. Think with your head. This is simple math what the fuck do I have to prove you?

You guys keep saying this will work, then why dont you back it up and bet?

Why dodge this question if its a 100% lock. You have nothing to lose right?

You will keep saying it works but will dodge anyone asking to see proof youve done it.

You guys keep saying this will work, then why dont you back it up and bet?

Why dodge this question if its a 100% lock. You have nothing to lose right?

You will keep saying it works but will dodge anyone asking to see proof youve done it.
I said you have no idea what you're talking about and you dont. I have never dodged any question because i was never asked dummy.

Sometimes a fight that's even will have odds like

$1.80/$2.05

And on another site

$2.05/$1.80

So if you put $100 on each $2.05 you win $5 no matter what.

People do this with soccer O/U all the time but if you only do this the bookies realise and will close your accounts. Some won't even pay you out
u can do it way better . use this equation :
|P.1 * x - P.2 * y| > 0 (P.1 is the probability of fighter 1 winning P.2 is the probablility of fighter 2(in this case fighter 1 odds on the other betting site)winning the probability of a fighter winning is (the money for each dollar u pay) , x,y the money u are willing to bet for instance put x any number make sure y is in range for that x , look for y that maximize the winning . a couple of mintues and u r done .

Last edited:
Look guys im not an expert but i dont want to see someone potentially lose a ton of money by listening to TS. Im just looking out for you guys. Be skeptical of someone who tells you to do something they wont do themselves

He says it works but has obviously never done it, and wont do it now,. So...

Also he sounds like hes 16

Look guys im not an expert but i dont want to see someone potentially lose a ton of money by listening to TS. Im just looking out for you guys. Be skeptical until tgis is proven

He says it works but has obviously never done it, and wont do it now,. So...

Also he sounds like hes 16

lol it works, I've done similar things on an obviously smaller scale

If you use 2 bookmakers you won't ever get "caught"

Trying to guarantee profit on the same bookmaker would be stupid though

lol it works, I've done similar things on an obviously smaller scale

If you use 2 bookmakers you won't ever get "caught"

Trying to guarantee profit on the same bookmaker would be stupid though

Well there is a big difference between betting 10 dollars and betting 10-15k. 10-15k will bring attention.

Btw post your betting slip since you wont ever get caught. Thought so :p

And I dont know what you mean by "Ive done similar things". Youve either done this or you havent.

Last edited:
Well there is a big difference between betting 10 dollars and betting 25k. 25k will bring attention.

Btw post your betting slip since you wont ever get caught. Thought so :p

Cba posting all 3 but this was for United vs Tottenham couple weeks back

Had Tottenham double chance 80 RT 200ish to cover & cause United at the time were constantly drawing 1-1 I went with the 1-0 as my initial bet as they werent scoring more than 1 with bet 365 & the "if in play loses you get your money back" as 1-1, so I ended up with 350 once the 1-1 was voided couple hours later

dafclUrl.jpg

Now do one, ":p"

Cba posting all 3 but this was for United vs Tottenham couple weeks back

Had Tottenham double chance 80 RT 200ish to cover & cause United at the time were constantly drawing 1-1 I went with the 1-0 as my initial bet as they werent scoring more than 1 with bet 365 & the "if in play loses you get your money back" as 1-1, so I ended up with 350 once the 1-1 was voided couple hours later

dafclUrl.jpg

Now do one, ":p"

I cant understand your gibberish but i see one bet on one site for $50. Youve literally proven nothing

Back