Betting favorite? Conor or tony?

Bro no matter how big of a fan you are, you can't allow yourself to be delusional man. Fucking Conor struggled big time with Diaz's pressure, can you imagine Conor dealing with Tony's "the Zombie" pressure??...Conor will tap to strikes against Ferguson. Sorry buddy but Conor is some serious lame MOFO.

Lmao conor is a funny cat. Say anything for him and his haters come out. Anything against him and his fans go nuts. So far today I’ve had both people wrongly say some dumb shit to me. I bet on khabib to stop conor. I’m not a fan boy lol. I just you know, have an opinion about conor. It’s not a fan boy thing. I think max wrecks him, khabib too, al too.. i just think he kos Dustin and possibly tony. Match ups make fights, like I said. Smh, this place

Tony easily too many of you still seeing 3, 4yrs ago Conor, that Conor is gone the only thing that remains is the talk. Tony is one of the most durable fighters in the whole lw division just fighting Tony sucks your energy because he always moving and coming at you with constant kinetic energy . Conor on the other hand as shown no sort of durability and is reduced to running, clock watching, and quick tapping when sh!t gets rough in the cage.

Not saying your all the way wrong but I have at least seen conor come back and win a fight. He’s not a total front runner in that regard.

Tony is durable but he’s been dropped by much much lesser punchers. There’s a good chance if conor lands on him like groovey or pettis did he will be done. Conor has devastating follow up gnp too. What evidence do we have that conor is any different? Because he lost to khabib? Because he got stopped by Floyd? I think Nate is a damn beast and those are just tough fights. Conor haters are as bad as his fans!

was an animal against pettis?? he was seconds away from being stopped..he was badly rocked. tony looked like total shit...he got hit alot badly hurt...if that was conor hitting him, the fight would have been over in the 1st round.

Uh huh, sure. The silly narrative that Pettis can't crack still hasn't sunk in to some people, even after he KO's a guy at WW that has never been KO'd. And Conor has one KO in 4 fights above 145.

Oh, and Tony wasn't "seconds away" from being stopped. He got clipped and knocked down and went into a couple rolls (as he's done before) to buy the couple seconds he needs to recover. Literally by the time Pettis had followed him to the mat (all of 2-3 seconds later) Tony had him tied up in his guard and Pettis wanted none of that so he stood up. At which point (and again, this is like 10 seconds after Tony got clipped) Tony proceeded to put a brutal beating on Anthony.

But...reality is optional here. It's Sherdog...so...carry on.

Not saying your all the way wrong but I have at least seen conor come back and win a fight. He’s not a total front runner in that regard.

Tony is durable but he’s been dropped by much much lesser punchers. There’s a good chance if conor lands on him like groovey or pettis did he will be done. Conor has devastating follow up gnp too. What evidence do we have that conor is any different? Because he lost to khabib? Because he got stopped by Floyd? I think Nate is a damn beast and those are just tough fights. Conor haters are as bad as his fans!

Lando only hurt Tony with a flush head kick that KO's almost any other LW. It wasn't a punch, it was a full force head kick right on the side of his head. And even after this weekend people are still buying that Pettis has no power? Man...I agree with your other post...this place sometimes...

Conor KO'd Eddie which was beautiful precision striking. But it wasn't some one shot lights out KO. He dropped him 3 times before they stopped the fight. I don't understand this belief that above 145 he packs some sort of special power that puts guys out. He's fought 4 times above FW and has that one KO. Tony has fought how many killers at LW and WW and has never been KO'd? Yet, people think if Conor lands "dat one left hand bro" that he's putting Tony to sleep? The lack of evidence to support that is monumental, yet...? I'll never say it's impossible, it COULD happen obviously. But banking on that? Seems foolish to me.

You talking you seen him come back from mini Mendes the guy who was short noticed & short camped for that fight and gassed. Yes Conor got the win and the last time I've seen him handle pressure.

Sure Tony gets knocked down but never seen him KO'ed seen him fight through deep, deep, water to get the win I've never seen Conor do that. If I'm going by recent history not what he's done at FW (his best days) his shown very little @LW accept for the Alvarez fight he's looked very, very, average at lw and above.

Super close....Conor probably favorite.

Tony gets dropped every fight so thats good for Conor...but Tonys pace could crush Conor. He came back vs Nate in rd 4....who knows. Tony could stop the fight via cut too.

Would love to see that fight.

The thing is Conor would have to flatline Tony and the truth is McGregor rarely KOs people. Tony turns the tide after a rough first round and a half and puts a beating on Conor

It could be a war too. Tony gets hit a lot. But my prediction is that El Cucuy would leave Conor a bloody , fucking mess laying down in the middle of the octagon after a crazy sub. He would take every inch of heart out of the man. Idk if Conor would be the same after that experience.

That or i am wrong and McGregor lands a shot that puts him out. Pretty much that’s all he got. A punchers chance.

Conor would be the slight favourite.

I played that fight in my head countless times and every time Conor gets a 1st or 2nd round TKO. If it was up to me betting line would be even more McGregor heavy. I'm a Ferguson fan but he's too hittable and he gets knocked down from weak-ass punches. Conor wouldn't allow him to roll away after the knockdown but finish him. The ref would be quick on that trigger anyways.

Hard to say. I think Conor has enough power to finish Tony early unlike most people Tony fights. But if it goes past 2 rounds I take Tony

For the record, there was a prop bet for this fight 2 years back and Conor was like a -250 favorite (something like that).
A lot has happened in past 2 years so that would not be opening line.
I don't like Conor but hes still favored over anyone not named khabib.However, the gap has closed a bit amongst a few of these top 5-ers.Conor ,now, opens a small /mild favorite over Tony.....imo.

You talking you seen him come back from mini Mendes the guy who was short noticed & short camped for that fight and gassed. Yes Conor got the win and the last time I've seen him handle pressure.

Sure Tony gets knocked down but never seen him KO'ed seen him fight through deep, deep, water to get the win I've never seen Conor do that. If I'm going by recent history not what he's done at FW (his best days) his shown very little @LW accept for the Alvarez fight he's looked very, very, average at lw and above.

Don’t you see how you put a caveat on all of his accomplishments? “But it was mini mendes”

I happen to think his performance vs Diaz 2 was nice too. He showed great boxing and new leg kicks. I think that conor knocks out tony in round 1. Your comments show you sleep on Diaz all together.

Try not to be a total hater bro,He won a belt in 2 divisions. Tell me right now you didn’t think mendes was gonna give him problems? You didn’t think aldo was gonna beat him? You didn’t think Eddie was gonna beat him?you didn’t think Diaz was about to choke him out again? I’m sure you have doubted him before. Him knocking tony out wouldn’t be some crazy out of the realm of possibilities idea. Tony is 35 and taken a lot of damage. There’s nothing wrong with someone thinking that eventually someone will crack his jaw and finish him. It happens to almost everyone and Conor is a damn good striker. I’m honestly not really even a conor fan. I bet against him before and will again. But there is a very good reason he will be the betting favorite, your idea of him isn’t who he is. Even worst, shitting on a neutral fan for the idea that he could be tony is kinda crazy lol.

Cucuy would kill him by being a legendary fighter

XRN1EzY.gif

RDA - "No way he hits another spinning elbow"

Conor got dropped by Khabib.

Tony subs or knocks him out at his own pace too. Conor will be gassed quick trying to keep up.

It could be a war too. Tony gets hit a lot. But my prediction is that El Cucuy would leave Conor a bloody , fucking mess laying down in the middle of the octagon after a crazy sub. He would take every inch of heart out of the man. Idk if Conor would be the same after that experience.

That or i am wrong and McGregor lands a shot that puts him out. Pretty much that’s all he got. A punchers chance.

I don’t think we couldnt blame you for being wrong either way. That’s pretty much it, it’s better than “a punchers chance” tho. He’s the better striker flat out.

I think Ferguson would be favored on the basis of regency bias. Conor didn’t show any ability to hurt Khabib. But Conor would be a majorly live dog given his history of knockouts and Ferg’s proclivity to walk face first into punches.

Back