Better resume, Khabib or Tony?

Tony fought any bonified contender at the peak of their powers? Kevin Lee the only person he's beat recently who was on a win streak(ufc)

tony does not have a better record than khabib. he has more losses than khabib. hes been knocked down more times than khabib and fought lesser competition than khabib. and no, if they never fight, khabib will always be looked at as someone superior to tony. if they both retire today, khabib > tony. one is a champion who never lost and defended a belt, while one is a guy who barely wins and never been a champion, only interim. khabib is superior at the moment and will be superior when they fight.

Tony has won more UFC fights and more consecutive UFC fights; The Heagle padded his record heavily before coming to the big leagues. Tony wouldn't go the distance with Iaquinta and he wouldn't take 4 rounds to execute McGregor. Therefore, my point have merit. Khabib fought some good guys recently; but Ferg has fought more quality opponents for a longer period of time. Khabib will never be the real champ until he beats Tony.

Jarl

Tony has won more UFC fights and more consecutive UFC fights; The Heagle padded his record heavily before coming to the big leagues. Tony wouldn't go the distance with Iaquinta and he wouldn't take 4 rounds to execute McGregor. Therefore, my point have merit. Khabib fought some good guys recently; but Ferg has fought more quality opponents for a longer period of time. Khabib will never be the real champ until he beats Tony.

Jarl

They all talk bollocks wherever it is you're the Jarl of?

Jarl
Khabib and Tony have both won 11 in a row in the UFC..
Khabib's best wins are undeniably better than Tony's..
Raging Al - Kevin Lee
McGregor - Pettis
RDA = RDA

Jarl
and tony has more losses in the ufc than khabib to COMMON opponent. dont talk about padded when tony has 2 losses to jamie toney and karen darebedyan. i mean those must be 2 world class athletes who only the casuals dont know??? there is no way on earth tony has a better record than khabib unless youre a dick rider. those 3 losses 2 of which are to complete unknown bums end the discussion.

Back