Better resume, Khabib or Tony?

After the Al-Lee fight, Khabib without a doubt. At this point it's not even a question. Ferguson got mounted by staph Lee, Khabib toyed with Al and won every round.

Khabib beat the guy who defeated Tony

End of story

Also,

Khabib dominated his fights

Tony gets dropped or mounted nearly every time

giphy.gif

Khabib-vs-Tibau-3.jpg
Anyone who thinks Tibau won that fight is brain-dead or biased, plain and simple. Khabib won the fight on pressure, aggression and octagon control.

Anyone who thinks Tibau won that fight is brain-dead or biased, plain and simple. Khabib won the fight on pressure, aggression and octagon control.

giphy.gif

The RDA Tony fought was better than the one Khabib fought so they aren't the same.

Josh Thomson is arguably a better win than Iaquinta.

Your strategic placement of comparing guys is clearly just to favour your boy.

Also, conor has yet to prove he is a great LW.

He beat one ranked fighter and one basically retired one.

Pettis has absolutely proven more at LW than Conor.

Ahaha, no. When Khabib fought RDA, RDA was on the biggest winning streak in his entire career. Had RDA not fought Khabib, his winning streak would have included 10 wins against high level competition, which would have been insane in the LW division. Khabib fought RDA when RDA was at his absolute best.

Khabib-RDA win streak.png

Also, I remember you being a rabid Conor nutsack gobbler, did you jump on Ferguson's bandwagon the moment Conor lost since Ferguson is the biggest threat to Khabib now? I wonder which bandwagon you're going to jump on next after Khabib makes Ferguson look like a child on the ground.
<Oku02>

So, no arguments? It's OK, I know no arguments can be made in favor of Tibau winning the fight, since he was defending the entire night and the difference in effective strikes is minuscule.

The argument was already posted.

Keep up.

giphy.gif
What you've posted was not an argument, it was a bunch of ignorant opinions. The fact that you're not even trying to make an argument in favor of Tibau winning the fight is all I need to see here.

What you've posted was not an argument, it was a bunch of ignorant opinions. The fact that you're not even trying to make an argument in favor of Tibau winning the fight is all I need to see here.

Riiiiiiiight, multiple sober, highly experienced media members are "a bunch of ignorant opinions" but you are an expert ...

giphy.gif

Riiiiiiiight, multiple sober, highly experienced media members are "a bunch of ignorant opinions" but you are an expert ...

giphy.gif

No, the judges are, because they actually know the scoring criteria. The opinions of "media members" are worthless, just like your opinion is ;)

Oh my sweet summer child ...

giphy.gif

... you clearly have so much to learn.
Another rock-solid "argument" added to the pile of arguments verbal diarrhea you have presented as "proof" of Khabib losing the fight. Keep 'em coming, champ.

Can pretty much guarantee, you expected McGregor to embarrass Khabib..
Therefore, its quite suspect the fact after October, your trying to downplay McGregor's quality as a fighter..

Conor had trouble with his ground game with Mendes and Nate why would I think it would be any different with Khabib who ONLY has a ground game? You are trying to paint me as a classic Conor fan while you are acting like a classic Khabib fan. Which is it?

Another rock-solid "argument" added to the pile of arguments verbal diarrhea you have presented as "proof" of Khabib losing the fight. Keep 'em coming, champ.

Keep believing the judges are always right little camper.

giphy.gif

Keep believing the judges are always right little camper.

giphy.gif
Lmao, you don't get to decide when the judges are right and when they aren't. Your name is nobody, your opinion - worthless garbage. Same goes for your "media members". This is the only opinion that matters:
Khabib-Tibau decision.png

... and yet even this opinion can be challenged by providing actual argumentation, however, instead of providing argumentation, you've chosen to act like a mongoloid child and spout nonsense in the vein of "Khabib lost becuz teh MEDIA MUMBURS said so". Note that the decision isn't even a split one, it's unanimous. Now, give me ONE reason why Khabib should have lost the fight.

LMAO about Khabib/Tibau.

Only the most hardcore Khabib haters think he definitely lost that fight.

Only the most ardent Khabib dickriders think he clearly won that fight.

The reality is that it was a very close, boring fight that could have gone either way. The judges happened to give it to Khabib, but deferring to their "expertise" is also a joke. Pearson/Sanchez, Bisping/Hammil, Garcia/Pham, etc. and the list goes on and on of fights they've gotten way wrong.

I'm not even advocating that they clearly got Khabib/Tibau wrong, I'm saying that the viewpoint of "But, but, but...dey are da judges and dey know better!" is just laughable. Literally EVERY card there are fights where completely mind boggling scores are read. Sometimes it's fights where the right fighter still won, so they don't get talked about. (For example a fight where fighter A clearly wins rounds 1 and 3 but loses round 2, but ends up winning a split decision with scores of 29-28, 29-28, and 27-30). Acting like judges are infallible...

<36>

How can you sit there and say Ferguson's fighter resume is better than Khabib's?

Uh...Nurmagomedov easily. Also the most dominant Lw in history imo.

It's become a meme now that Khabib's record is padded and T Ferg has wiped out the division of contenders but it's factually not true.

RDA = RDA
McGregor >> Pettis
Iaquinta > Lee
Barboza = Barboza
Healy when Khabib fought him = 3 fight losing streak Thomson
MJ (someone Ferguson lost to) > Lando
Rest are a bunch of common opponents and bums.

Khabib's resume is without a doubt better, but people will always push the narrative that Khabib's record is padded and that Ferguson destroyed everyone in the division somehow.

For the record, I think Khabib's resume' is a little better, even though I'm a MUCH bigger fan of Tony. Just to show that I am looking at it objectively and not letting my personal bias enter in.

But Conor>>Pettis?

We are talking about LW right? Conor is 1-1 at LW, and 2-2 at any weight above 145. I just don't buy that we transfer all of his accomplishments at a lower weight up to 155 and assume that's a much better win than Pettis (former LW champ that actually DEFENDED his title multiple times).

But Conor>>Pettis?

We are talking about LW right? Conor is 1-1 at LW, and 2-2 at any weight above 145. I just don't buy that we transfer all of his accomplishments at a lower weight up to 155 and assume that's a much better win than Pettis (former LW champ that actually DEFENDED his title multiple times).
You must admit, Pettis has declined significantly the past few years..

Back