Better chin - Prime Condit or Hagler?

Gennady Golovkin

MAGA Belt
Banned
Reaction score
Prime Condit got hit by everything under the sun, including kicks, punches, knees, and elbows and was still rarely ever rocked.

Hagler only had to deal with punches but had a good chin as well (for boxing standards).

Who do you think was more durable in their primes?

Lol, throw Condit in the boxing ring with prime Tommy Hearns and he ends up dead

Lol, throw Condit in the boxing ring with prime Tommy Hearns and he ends up dead
Hearns had a glass chin, anyone has a puncher's chance against him.

I do agree that Condit would probably lose though (in straight boxing only)

BGB%2BHagler%2BThumbs%2BUp%2BGIF.gif

I can't believe you thought this was ever in question.

It's Hagler by 40 thousand leagues

Well, yeah. Condit wasn't an elite boxer. I doubt Hagler would've faired well in a cage out of his element with shins and knees bouncing off his dome.

Hagler was only officially dropped once in 67 pro fights and it was very arguably a slip.

Last edited:
Boxing guys punch harder.

Definitely Hagler. Some food for thought Hearns ko'd Duran early and Duran had an iron chin.
VrhB5dR.gif

Except gloves are actually smaller in MMA...

Hearns was a power puncher early on and developed that gift over time. Haglers chin > Hearns power apparently but that doesnt mean Condit couldnt take those aswell especially with bigger gloves.

Boxing guys punch harder.

Definitely Hagler. Some food for thought Hearns ko'd Duran early and Duran had an iron chin.
The punch harder because the hand is protected, remove that and they dont punch nearly as hard.

The things some people contemplate :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back