News Beterbiev vs Bivol Oct.12th in Saudi ESPN+

Who wins ?

• Total voters
Some women are batshit crazy. I have no idea about Bivol's situation. Maybe he's scumbag, maybe he's a bit of an asshole, maybe he was actually quite good to her but she just has it out for him after the divorce. You never know.

I've had women hate me for unjustifiable reasons so I never underestimate women's scorn. I once had a girl who broke up with me because I didn't answer her text back fast enough (no joke, it was like 5 minutes) and then when I accepted the break up, she started to call me and threaten me. Another was a coworker who I barely interacted with, and I found out she was talking shit about me to other coworkers. She just decided she didn't like me for some reason I will never know. Then she moved onto another target and was suddenly cool with me and started to ask me to cover for her at work lol.
Bro, lol, I’m not even gonna begin to start listing the scenarios I’ve lived through and experienced first hand or witnessed some dudes second hand misery in identical situations. I dont even think it will matter. Some dudes don’t wanna hear it, but as a man you gotta watch your back and worry about this unpredictable nature. I learned the hard way for sure

I didn’t need you to reply me, it’s an open discussion forum and my opinion is your post sucked ass. The guy you did reply, the one you called “the other retard” asked you a question that implied he disagreed with you and you went off on the whole forum, and not for first time in this thread or on this subject. Keep talking like you got the final word, You’re the one that looks like the retard, simping hard.
i don't mind you replying at all, i'm calling you out for taking offense when i tell the other retard that he's a fucking dipshit with unresolved issues with women.

but what do i know, i'm just a simp who doesn't get arrested for throwing water in women's faces.

but what do i know, i'm just a simp who doesn't get arrested for throwing water in women's faces.
Nope it’s my fault, I broke my personal rule about sticking to the topic of BOXING in a BOXING forum, not sure what I expected

That's fine. I apologize for even posing the question about anyone here being an incel. I posted that largely out of sarcasm. Anyway, we should get back on topic and not get swept up in their toxic relationship drama. We have an exciting fight coming up in just a couple weeks. We're all looking forward to it.

Bivol’s ex also posted video on social media (or it was broadcast) some time ago that he was selling drugs when he was younger (and named one or two other guys).

And from what I’ve seen seems like she refers to current Bivol’s girlfriend as “slut” or “whore” at least in quotes of her messages/videos that I’ve seen.
I’ve seen people write that she recently (in Instagram stories it seems) bragged/implied that she gave a blowjob to owner of Hype Fighting promotion. So seems like she likes attention.

Well this thread has taken quite the turn
It'll pass. Especially as the fight draws nearer. We'll finally have an undisputed light heavyweight champion. Can't wait.

The last undisputed LHW champ we had was Roy back in 2002. It's been about 22 years since we've had another. Crazy.

Last edited:
I really wanted that Kovalev/Stevenson fight several years back. That would have been a good one.
He drew a lot of criticism, rightfully so, but “Superman” gradually won me over, it’s a shame we missed out on so many interesting matches, these guys coulda all mixed it up over the years, but at least we are FINALLY getting this one.

Back