Bet the farm on Israel Adesanya Costa sounded horrible asf and weight drained at that press

Izzy seems very ratty and aggressive.

Probably regretting showing too much when they ran into each other.

Thought he looked slightly intimidated by the thickness of Costa, then felt the need to reassure himself by saying he’s having a terrible cut...?

These are the dumbest threads. Lets not talk about the fight on a technical level, lets just say this one guy doesn't look good...bet the house on the other!!!1!

Has costa used his translator this much previously? I thought his English comprehension was better.

There are levels to this

Izzy is on a different level, soon you closet homos blinded by a jacked Ricky Martin will see

Yet... No bet slip in the post?? Please explain yourself.

tumblr_oslhsbH2EH1rvtmx4o6_400.gif

If Paulo sounded funny it was probably just that his tongue was swollen from eating so much pussy. He's going to sleep that try hard manchild inside a round.

Costa sounded like he had zero energy to even argue with Adesanya at that press. I was thinking Costa was going to win but after watching that Adesanya is 100% winning. Costa is weight drained as fuck

it doesn't take long to replenish water weight. a few good meals, some liquids and you're back to normal.

I really can't wait for Costa to put a beating on Izzy, it's long overdue

They both look like 205 is good option. One's skinnier than hell, the other's living on them ice cubes.

weight cutting matters more than some of you are trying to pretend.. just because we have seen some fighters win depleted, does NOT mean it’s the norm lol. I have seen more fighters lose being depleted, than win.

The skinny clown got so upset over the Natty Goat’s comment about his beautiful earring.

who cares how he sounds. As long as he still looks good.

I don't know what Costa looked like because I didn't watch. but it's absurd that many of you act like cutting too much weight can't hurt you (even more so in a five round fight). A difficult weight cut definitely has cost many fighters.

Costa sounded like he had zero energy to even argue with Adesanya at that press. I was thinking Costa was going to win but after watching that Adesanya is 100% winning. Costa is weight drained as fuck

I'll probably get flamed for this but I also thought Izzy got the better of the verbal exchanges & Costa looked a bit drained.

The whole back & forth was pretty childish. Costa's being a dick about everything & Izzy seems pretty annoyed about it.

Izzy's decision to meetup with Costa earlier at the hotel was interesting & seems to have slightly rattled Costa. There's definitely some mind games going on, hopefully it won't affect these guys too much in the cage & we get to see the best versions of them fight.

Back